Work Time With Mama!- Chapter 2

~~~A/N~~~

Ok so I'm Sorry that it took me so long to get the first chapter up but my brothers have been on the computer and the computer has been messing up a lot so it was very difficult. So here's chapter 2 and if anyone has any ideas for the story feel free to leave them in the comments! I hope everyone likes it so far. Remember that this is my first story so it isn't very good, but OH WELL!!!!

~~~~~~~~~

"Ok! Sounds like a plan!" I said.

After that my mother left the room and went to her own.  

I looked at the clock, 8:00 p.m. already. 

I decided on making it an early night and just going to sleep since I would have a long day tomorrow with my mom at her work.  Is it bad that she has had the same job since she had me, and I still have no idea what she does for her work? Nah, it's not like she is ever here to talk to me about it anyway.  

As soon as my head hit the pillow I fell fast asleep.

***

"No! Go away! Leave me alone!" I shouted.  I felt a force hit my face.  He punched me.  My small body flew to the ground, hitting it hard.  

He crawled on top of me, "That's only alittle bit of what I'm going to do to you. You do not talk to me like that!" He yelled through his while cutting off the circulation to my hands, pinning them above my head.  I started to tear up a little from the pain. "Are you crying? Only weak people do that, baby I'm just showing you what the real world is like beyond these walls." He said trying to fake a sweet tone, " The world isn't going to be like high school was for you. It's going to be rough, if you think this is bad then you have another thing coming for you because this is like the lesson before a test. Not as bad as the real thing." 

And with that he started punching me.  Everything started to get blurry. Then everything went black. 

"Jacie." I heard a voice. "Jacie" It kept calling my name but I couldn't see anything, I coulndn't feel or move anything either. Was i dead. "Jacie, wake up honey." the feminine voice said.  I jumoed up quickly falling from myt bed. 

"Owwww" I moan as my head hit the floor. I quickly pushed myself into a corner in my room far away from the person. They stood quickly making their way towards me.  I let out a yelp as the person crouched down beside me.

"Baby? It's ok. It's just me. You had a bad dream. You're safe now." When I realized that it was my mom I quickly hugged her and held back the tears that were threatening to slip from my eyes.  If she only knew, I wasn't safe. I never would be. George always would find me, he would take everyting that I have away from me, starting with my mom.  I have to stay. I have to protect her because i know that if she had a clue as to what George has been doing to me for the passed 10 years, she would stop it.

I stood up and muttered a thank you to my mother and walked to the bathroom to take a shower.

I closed the door to the bathroom and locked it.  I turned on the water for the shower that was massive.  I pulled my pajamas off and looked at my stomach and sighed.  I didn't sigh because I think I'm fat or anything, I know I'm not over weight. If anything I'm probably close to being under weight, George doesn't let me eat when I'm at home. He says that he can't have me getting fat because then no one would want me. No, I sighed because i don't like what's on my stomach.  

I pushed that thought out of my head and hopped into the shower.  I let the cold water take over my body, waking me up. I washed my hair and body quickly and turned off the water.  I hopped out of the shower, I dried off and wrapped the towel around me and walked to my closet.