First Day of Summer- Over... Almost- Chapter 7

Jacie's POV

The beach was a lot of fun, but now we are headed back to the beach house to get ready for dinner. Right now the time is 5:37 P.M. Liam made reservations for all six of us earlier when we decided that we were going to go out to eat. The boys refuse to tell me where we are going, the only thing they told me was that I should wear something nice, semi-formal.

"I made the reservation for 7." Liam told everyone.

"But Liam, that is barely enough time to get ready." I whined.

"Oh well. We will need to leave here about 6:30, okay?" Liam asked. Everyone nodded and left the room to go get ready. I DON'T EVEN HAVE AN HOUR TO GET READY!!! THAT'S NOT ENOUGH TIME!!!

I ran up the stairs and into my room. I looked into the full length mirror and decided that I needed a shower. I went to the bathroom that was in the hallway because I liked the shower that it had in there. I knocked on the door and no one was in there so I hurried in and turned on the water. I took off my swim suit and hopped in the shower. I quickly washed up and turned the water off. I got out of the shower and wrapped a towel around me.

I forgot to grab clothes because I am in such a big rush. I grabbed my swim suit and walked out of the bathroom with only a fluffy white towel wrapped around me. I started rushing to my room while looking at the ground. OW! I think I just ran into a wall. I stumbled back, almost falling. I looked to see what I had just ran into. I soon realized that I was staring at a shirtless Harry. "Sorry, love." He said with a smirk on his face when he saw that I was only wearing a towel.

"It's fine" I said, making eye contact with him. I walked around him and into my room.

I started looking through the closet. I had to find something to wear! It was 5:55 now. I have 35 minutes to finish getting ready.

After about ten minutes I finally found what I was going to wear. I looked at the closet, half of it on the ground. Eh, I'll clean that up later. Probably not.

I put on the dress and zipped it up. It was a strapless, navy blue dress that ended a little bit above my knees. I put on a pair of heels that I had found in the closet. Dorthy Perkins Chocolate brown block heel boots! I found a navy clutch to carry with me. I walked over to the table that had all of the hair products and stuff to style hair. I decided to curl my hair, I had time and plus when my hair is damp, I can curl it nicely in like ten minutes.

After my hair was finished, I put on a little bit of makeup and a navy bow in my hair. 6:17 P.M. I had 13 minutes so I decided to paint my nail a navy blue color.

I stood up from the table that had every color of nail polish known to man, on it and walked to the mirror. I nodded, pleased with the outfit that I had put together.

(~A\/N~ Here's the link to the outfit. http://www.polyvore.com\/cgi\/set?id=89118230 )

I walked out of the room at 6:28. I made my way down the stairs. I had a little bit of trouble because I'm not used to wearing heels but I will get used to them because I am sure I will wear them quite often this summer.

When I was downstairs I saw all of the boys sitting in the living room looking quite nice, all cleaned up and stuff.

"Finally! Girls take forever to get ready!" Niall shouted.

"Ya! What takes you so long to get ready?" Louis asked.

"Well..." I started but Liam cut me off.

"No time for that. Let's go! You can explain on the way if the guys still want to know." Liam rushed.

"Well ok then." I said. Everyone headed towards the car.

Once we were all in and situated Louis and Niall were staring at me. "What?" I asked them, giggling.