Chapter 8

.~ Bay's P.O.V ~

As Harry pulled into the parking lot,I saw Moni standing there with the biggest smile on her face.We hadn't seen each other since the night at the club. She kept calling me wondering what happened, but hopefully by now she forgot. I would want to have to tell her "Hey Harry is a Fallen Angel,also he can transform shapes and he has powers."

"Heyy!"Moni dragged it out.

"Hey"

"Heeeeyyy,"Harry said in a high pitched voice .

"Shutup" I punched him in the arm.

We walked up to the counter to order.

"Yes I'd like a green tea frap."

Harry looked at me like I was crazy.

"What?" I rose my eyebrows up in confusion. "It looks like those nasty health drinks, when you mix a bunch of crap in a blender." I rolled my eyes at his little comment.Everyone got there drinks and we finally sat down.

"Did you want to talk about anything?"I asked.

"Why'd you just disappear the other night?It was girls night out, not girls night in."

I stared at Harry hoping he would help me, then I heard something. Not come from his lips, but from his mind. He was talking to me, without anybody hearing him.

'Tell her that you got sick and I took you home'

"Um, I got sick and Harry took me home"

"So you let a random stranger take you home?" I was searching for an answer but I didn't have one.

"So are you two dating now?"

"No no no no," I saw a small smirk appeared on Harry's face.

"Not yet" Harry said.

My face became as red as a cherry.

"Is someone embarrassed?"

"No!" I yelled.

"That still doesn't explain why you haven't been at the flat lately.Are you staying with Harry for a while?"

"Yeah,just for a little while then i'm going to-"

Immediately, all the lights in the mall went off. I searched for my bag, but it was missing. What the hell ?

"Harry!" I felt his hands around my waist, as he tried to comfort me.

"It's alright love, let's get out of here.I don't know what's going on,but I have a feeling it's not good."

"Wait! Moni."

"Moni?"

The room filled with smoke and a figure with wings appeared.

I looked over at Moni, and her eyes were filled with fear.I then noticed everyone else was still eating,and sitting there like nothing's going on. That's weird.

"Let's get out of here."

Harry picked both of us up and ran out of the store. Great, I can't wait to explain this.

~ Harry's P.O.V ~

All the lights turned off, I immediately searched for Bay. I heard her calling my name, and I knew she was still here.

I reached out and held her. Smoke appeared and a figure of a person with wings appeared.

"Is that who I think it is?" Bay asked.

"I'm not sure, but we beed to get out of here"

I grabbed Moni and Bay and raced out of the mall.

"Okay would someone explain to me what just happened!" Moni yelled.

'Im going to have to erase her memory, it'll just be of this day that shell forget' I told Bay, but not aloud.

Bay nodded,telling me that it was okay. I looked into Moni's eyes for a few seconds.

"Where am I?"

Always works.

"We went out for coffee,and you passed out. We're taking you home."

"Oh okay?"

We drove up to Moni's house and walked we inside. "Now do you remember anything?"

I asked."No, nothing."

"Well since it didn't go we'll this time, maybe we can have a Girls night in sometime," Bay said.

"Yeah! That'd be good. Bring food, and I got the movies and makeup."

We walked out of Moni's house thankful that she didn't remember anything.

"So what was that at the coffee shop?"

"What part?"

"You know when you wrapped your arms around me?"

"I was just looking for you"

"Mhmm"

"Really it was"

"We should get going"

~ At the flat ~

"Bay"

"Yeah?"

"We're going out for dinner tonight, wear something nice"

"Okay?"

~ Bay's P.O.V ~

I ran upstairs to Harry's room, and searched in my bag for something nice to wear.

I had nothing, all I had was high waisted shorts and crop tops.

I looks over on the bed and saw a box.

'Open me' the note on it read.

A beautiful black ball gown was laid inside.

I thought we were just going to dinner?

I curled my hair,and put some red pumps on. I didn't need a lot of makeup since my skin, was pretty clear. I put on blush, a little bit of mascara, and red lipstick.

I saw a black mask in the bottom of the box.

As soon as I was walking out the door, I heard a voice.

"You can't go with him."

A/N -

So who do you think it is?

Comment! I also have no idea why Dark Lillie got deleted, but I re-posted it with a new chapter. If you haven't read any of the Dark books. Go read them! Hey guys, my friend Nadia is going on X-Factor for her audition on the last day of June. Please go wish her good luck here are here are her social media networks:

• @naadiamahone_ (Instagram)

• 1derstruck (Wattpad)

Also go check out her story! Tell her that I sent you, if you do. Her birthday is also July 8, so please go wish her a happy birthday.

So about the book, I'm going to try to update every week. I'm having trouble coming up with ideas, also my wifi hasn't really been working good. I'd really appreciate it if you did go tell her those things.(:

Also my social media networks:

•dipdyedclover (Instagram)

^see what I did there

• chloeehoran6_ (Twitter)

Thank you for those of you who keep reading my story, and have been with me since I started this book,and also the people who are just starting to read it.This is the first book, I've wrote. It might not be that good but it's a start. Also the next book I wrote when I finish this one, I will try to make it different. Honestly I'm getting tired of books that are like Dark. Everything is like he has a bad job doing drugs, and then he falls in love with a girl. I'm going to try to make mine unique. Give me ideas I have some but I need some more. Inbox me, post in my message board, or comment!

Love all my clovers 🍀💕