Chapter 12

Song for chapter: Live While We're Young by One Direction

~ Bay's P.O.V ~

"Hey Harry," I shook him to wake up.

"Yes love?" he answered in his raspy morning voice.

"I'm going to go out with Niall for the day,so I just wanted to let you know before I left.I'll be back later."

"Okay" his voice sounded hurt,but it's probably nothing.

"Niall you ready?" I was running around the house to try to find him.He is currently sleeping downstairs till we can figure something out.Harry has an extra bedroom,so it works out fine.The only bad thing is I can tell Harry and Niall don't really like each other by the looks and reactions they give, but I just play along.

"There you are!"

"So where are we going princess?"

"Well I thought the mall sounded nice.Before you say anything,I know you hate the mall but I have a few things in mind" I smirked,Niall's eyes grew big in fear for what I had planned.

~ At the mall ~

I hate the mall,I mean Niall and I both do it's one of the many things we have in common. I always find it amusing to annoy people,do things we aren't suppose to do,and run around like there's no tomorrow. I haven't been this way since before the accident. Now Niall's back,so am I. I mean Harry was helping me get better,but it always felt like there was some piece missing.

I grabbed Niall's hand and made my way towards the matress store.

"Matress Firm?"

I gave him an evil smirk,his eyes widened in fear of what I might do.I looked around the area to see if anybody was around.It was clear,I gave Niall a nod and he gave me a questioning look.I shook my head and pointed towards the matress. I started to junp up and down on them,then I made my way from one to another.Niall was giggling at the sight he was seeing.I waved my hand motioning him to come and join me.He finally gave in and started to come join in on the fun with me.He grabbed something,when I looked at what he had I shook my head.He slapped me with the object as I fell down on the matress luckily.

"This is war Horan" I pointed my finger towards him.

All hell was about to break loose,because Niall had just started a pillow fight.

"You're going down" Niall said.

I grabbed a pillow and began to hit him in the stomach multiple times.He didn't flinch not one time nor move,he has gotten stronger clearly.

"Is that the best you got?"

He grabbed a bigger pillow and started to hit me until the feathers came out. {gif on the side} We weren't paying attention to the surroundings until a man came out.

"You're going to pay for this!" he shouted.

Niall grabbed me by my hand and we took off running very quickly to get away from the store.

"Damn teenagers" I heard people mumble.

I thought about what we were going to do next,and I had a few ideas in mind.

Niall started to go into Victoria's Secret,and I questioned him. He rolled his eyes and told me to hide behind the clothes rack.

"Miss?"

"Yes?"

"Can I get measured,i'm wondering what size I wear." Niall said in a sassy voice.

I bursted out into laughter,until tears started to form.

The lady gave him a weird look,and shook her head.She laughed and went ahead and measured his chest.

"Hmm.I think you're a 32A"

"Thank you" He gave her a sassy hip,and waved his hand.

"Is there anything else I can help you with?"

"Yeah I'd like to try these on" I looked over ot what he was holding,and it was a pair of thongs.The lady looked at him like he was crazy.

"Um yes?"She really didn't know how to reply back to that.

I watched Niall go into one of the dressing rooms,until I heard screaming.

"Get out!"

A lady,that was in a black suit who looked like she might've been the manager came out.

"C'mon lets go to the movies!"

Niall cupped my thighs and lifted me onto his back piggy back style as we ran down to the movies.

When we made it to the movies Niall lifted me off of his back and we decided to look around at the movies.

"Ooh what about Pacific Rim?" Niall said.

"No.What about a scary movie?"

"What'd you have in mind?"

"Well what about The Conjuring?" I questioned.

"Okay,i'm going to pay for the food and you pay for the tickets."

After we payed for everything and settled down,I noticed a couple sitting a few rows infront of us making out.I started to laugh as I hit Niall in the shoulder motioning him towards the couple shoving their tounges down each others throats.He took a few pieces of popcorn and threw it towards them.The girl looked around,she just shrugged,and they proceeded back to their make out session.I sighed and slouched in my chair,I hated when people ake out during the movies.I mean you bought the ticket to watch the movie,not to make out during the whole thing.You want to make out go get a room,I don't want to see you little nastys.

I noticed that the girl looked familiar and so did the guy.

Holy shit..

A/N -

Yay it's a Nay chapter!

Sorry left you guys with a cliffhanger, and guys I know it's not that long.

I have decided that i'm probably going to make this book around twenty chapters or so.

This was really just a filler,but I have some drama and surprises coming up for you in the next chapter.

I am debating wether or not if I'm going to do a book on Bay and Niall's relationship before all of this.How they met,and their story. I'm thinking of calling it Before The Storm.Is it good? Should I or not? Comment below!

Also who's your favorite couple Nay or Barry?

My social media networks -

Instagram -

@ahhthefeels i share with my british friend sofi (:

@dipdyedclover my personal

@itsgettingcalder my backup

Twitter -

@marcelslegs

I just made an 8 tracks which if you dont know what that it is an app where you can listen to playlists of like sad songs,frat boy niall,summer songs,and lots of others. I made one so go check it out my name is

Chloe_jordan

Also one last thing.. Can anybody make me a trailer?If you do kik me at chloejordan_ or inbox me it. I will give you credit,dedications,I will check out your story if you want me to and you have one,I will give you shoutouts,and I will love you forever.

Love all of my clovers (:

Bye xx.