Chapter 4

~ Bay's P.O.V ~

I was in a white room , I looked around to see if anybody was with me . Nope, not a single soul.

"Hello?"

"What is this place?"

"Where am I?"

"Anybody there?"

I felt a sharp pain in my back, and something running down it.

Blood. Blood was running down my back.But why ?

I reached for my back and pulled out a feather. What the hell?

I saw a figure with black wings and glowing eyes appear in front of me.

"Harry?"

I screamed out in pain but nobody could hear me, I fell to the floor holding my back while Harry laughed at me.

"Hurts doesn't it ?"

I winced out in pain.

"This is only the beginning to forever"

I closed my eyes tightly, and opened them again to see I was in Harry's room.

What the hell just happened ?

It seems to have just been a bad dream

I felt my eyes and they were wet, I probably was crying.

I turned over to Harry, and he was wide awake staring at me like I was crazy.

"What just happened?" He asked

"I had a bad dream, you were in it"

"Oh, what happened?"

"I don't know, I was in a white room and I was screaming and nobody was there. I felt a pain in my back and there was blood dripping down it. I looked around and you were there, laughing at me.

"Is that all?"

"No, you said something."

"W-what did I say ?"

"You said,'This is only the beginning to forever ' Then I woke up"

"Oh, it probably doesn't mean anything"

"Yeah, I guess so" I could tell something was up, the dream must've meant something right?

I saw that there was something, something Harry was not telling me. I was going to figure that out , and I'm going to so whatever it takes to get the answers. I know that he knew that dream meant something more, It might also lead me to the numerous killings there's been.

"I was wondering if I could go see my Mom today, I haven't seen her in quite a while"

"Yeah, sure but where's your dad at?"

"He's in Brazil, for his job"

"So when do you want to go then?"

"I was thinking right now if that's alright?"

"Just let me take a shower . Okay ?"

"Okay , I'm going to go get some breakfast"

I lied, I really wanted to look around. I didn't really get the chance to, Harry stopped me.

I roamed around the living room for a while, when I came to a picture.Harry was standing next to a girl, he genuinely looked happy. They must've loved each other a lot. I wonder what happened.

"That's my sister Gemma"

I jumped and was faced with Harry.

"What happened?"

I saw sadness in his eyes.

"I'll explain later, we should get going"

I followed him out to the range rover , he opened the door quickly .What was the rush?

"Sorry, I just don't want you being out here its not safe . Especially with all these unexplained murders going on ."

"Oh okay then?"

I explained all the directions to Harry, and we finally arrived.

"Hi Mom, I brought along a friend . Just wanted to come over"

There was a long silence, I then looked around the house.

"Mom ?"

No answer.

"That's weird, her car's here ."

"Maybe she went for a walk ," Harry said.

"I'll call her"

I picked up the phone, and dialed my mom's number .

Still no answer.

"She didn't answer , something's not right "

"Bay did you ever think she might be busy, it is Saturday"

"No, she always answers . Plus her cars still here"

"Let's just come back later"

I saw his eyes turn dark.

"Harry?"

He turned away , he's been very strange.

"Is there something your not telling me?"

"No"

I could tell Harry was lying.

"I know your lying"

His eyes glowed again, then I remembered the night .

"I can explain."

A/N ~

Hey guys, I did this chapter to make up for the last chapter . It was short, and I had a ton of ideas today so I decided to upload it . You're getting more hints ! I love writing this book, even I don't know what's going to happen. Leave some suggestions and names , I might take some and put them in the story later. I also re-uploaded Dark Niall If you didn't see it, go check it out .

Love you guys, thank you so much. I might not get a lot of reads like some people but I don't care. I just love writing , and to make people happy. I'm just getting started , and hopefully the more I write I'll get better. Thank you for the people who've been there , and the new beginners . People who comment, I see you. Thank you(: It makes me happy to see all the comments and to read some of your fanfics thanks ! This is long !

Bye xx.