Chapter 7

Song for chapter:Standing in the Dark by Lawson

~ Bay's P.O.V ~

I moved around, in the bed. It felt itchy. I looked around and I forgot. I must've fallen asleep last night. I turned around to see Harry in a deep sleep. I felt something on my head, I took it off . It was a flower crown, I love these ! Harry must've made it in the middle of the night for me.

I made my way into the house and looked in the fridge. I pulled out a carton of eggs, and orange juice. I placed four eggs in a pan. Two for me,and two for Harry. After I finished cooking the eggs I took out two glasses to put the orange juice in. I looked around In my cabinet for my toaster. Ah! I found it! You know when your looking for something, and you find it, then you do a little happy dance. Yeah, that's what I was doing.

"I love your dancing"

I turned around to be met by Harry.

"Morning sleepy head" I noticed his hair looked like we had sex.I like it.

"What was that little dance you were doing?"

"Oh, that? I found the toaster! I made breakfast"

"Thank you love" Harry made his way over to me, and kissed me on the cheek. I turned a bright red.

"So, what do you want to do today?"

"I was hoping to hang out with my friend"

"Oh okay, whatever you want babe. Where are we going?"

"I meant alone," I chuckled.

"I haven't seen anyone in a while, and we won't do anything stupid." I rolled my eyes, Harry's face looked so serious when I said alone. He's so protective over me, I kind of like it.

"I'll drive you. Where we going?"

"Starbucks!"

"Starbucks is just a high priced coffee place, that all the girls go to and gossip on what's the latest thing with fashion, and Justin Bieber."

I punched Harry's arm.

"Ow that hurt" Harry held his hand over his heart dramatically.

"Shutup, and lets go !"

~ Niall's P.O.V ~

"So what do I need to do to get kicked out of heaven, to become a dark angel ?" I asked Skylar. Skylar's the expert, she knows pretty much everything.How to get kicked out, how to turn, how to become human again.

"Well one of the options, was to do something bad on earth.Did you do anything such as : murder,ra-"

"N-no, none of that. What's the other options?"

"Well, you would have to do something very bad to get kicked out..." She put her fingers on her chin, I could tell she was deep in thought.

"I got it! Tell 'him' that you need to go down to earth and help someone. He'll let you go, then you must kill someone."

"I can't do that! I would never hurt a fly."

"Do you really want to see Bay again?"

"Yes, but there's no other way?"

"I'm afraid not lad, I'm sorry."

"I'm going to go talk to 'him'.Thanks for the help Sky"

I walked, or should I say flew over to the leader. I know what I'm doing is wrong, but I have to do it.I coughed letting him know that my presence was here.

"Yes Niall, do you need anything?"

"I was wondering if I could go on a mission,to help someone."

"I suppose, but you must be careful"

"Oh, I will. I promise" I turned around, and a big smirk grew on my face. I could feel it already, I'm turning dark. I must recover after my little 'mission', so I can have Bay.

I have to get her.

I'm going to get her.

A/N ~

I'm sorry this chapter isn't that long, I have had writers block. I actually haven't had a long chapter in a while. I think I know what to write about next I'm not sure. Leave some ideas in the comments, or inbox me if you have any. I actually used one of the names didn't you see ? (: Told you i would later on. I changed the name of the character, i just think Belle has been used to many times, also Bay is one of my favorite names.I am sorry for the mistakes. I have been editing them lately so hopefully i will get better. I'd like to thank all my supporters. I see how much you care (: I love you clovers 🍀💕

-C xx.