Chapter 13

~ Bay's P.O.V ~

I can't belive the sight i'm seeing right now.I'm witnessing my best friend a.k.a. Moni,and James a.k.a. the guy who tried to kill me a couple of days ago!I thought Harry killed him though?If he didn't kill James then who'd he kill?My hands became shaky in fear and not in fear from the movie,but what he could do to her.She's innocent and doesn't know one thing about what has been going on,and how am I going to explain all this.I need to get out of here and go to Harry.Fast!

"Niall we need to get out of here and fast,i'll explain later just leave/" I said quietly motioning towards the door.

He quickly picked me up and we raced out of the movies.

"What was that about?"

"That's James,he tried to rape me,kill my mother oh and kill me."

"Well he sounds nice" Niall sarcastically said.

"We need to get Harry,he should know what to do"

"Maybe I know what to do" Niall said his voice sounding hurt.

"Niall this isn't the time where you should be jealous of Harry,this is serious.You can fight with him,and pretend to like him any other time,but right now is not good!"

"Fine.I'll drive back to the flat"

When we arrived at Harry's flat I quickly ran uo the steps,and slammed the door open.

"Harry!"

"Are you okay?"he questioned worridely

"Yes,but Moni's not! James,he's not dead."

"Yeah he's very much alive" Niall chuckled remembering their little session.

"Shut it blondie!" I yelled

"Moni and James were making out"I let out a sigh,i've been dying to tell him that since we saw them.

"Where are they?"he questioned

"The movies at the mall,they're seeing The Conjuring"

Harry grabbed his keys and raced out of the house without one word being said.Maybe he was mad,or he was just in a rush to get there before something bad happened.

~ Harry's P.O.V ~

I rushed out of the house to the movies.I ran red lights and was getting dirty looks,I was going past the speed limit also but I didn't care. This is Bay's friend and i'm not letting another bad thing happen to her friend.

When I got to the movies I looked and saw that people were already leaving the movie they were in.I was about to turn around,when I spotted a short brunette girl with long hair and a tall guy with chesnut brown hair.That's them!I looked to where they were walking towards a taxi cab.I hurried to my car and followed the car staying at least ten feet back to not get noticed, until it came to a full stop.

I watched the couple walk up to a shady looking apartment complex,this must be where James lives.He wrapped his arms around her waist and pulled her in for a kiss.

I listened carefully and watched Moni get back into the cab that dropped James off.

I followed her back to her flat,which there will be nobody there when I go inside because Bay's not here at the moment.

I walked up to the doorstep and knocked lightly.I heard heels clicking down the hallway approaching the door.

"Harry?Why are you here?"

"We need to talk.Can I come in?"

"Um yeah"She said motioning to come inside.

I sat down on the couch and pointed to the other chair across from me.