Chapter 2

I was running I don't know what from, all I know is I can't look back. I darted towards my flat, when I suddenly tripped and fell. I felt a sharp pain in my ankle.

“You have to hurry before they come.” An Irish accent said.

“Niall!” I quickly woke up with sweat on my forehead and my heart pounding rapidly.

When I woke up I could still see the light, so it was still the same day. I felt something on my chest; I looked down to see that it was my cat. I petted it thoroughly as it purred.

“You haven't done that in a long time.”

“There it is again! You can't talk. This is all just a dream.” I rubbed my temples in frustration.

“I'm sorry Molly talked.” My cat looked toward the ground as it walked away.

“They're going to lock me away. This is crazy.” I rubbed my chin as I was thinking.

“C’mon Molly we're going out.”

I grabbed my cat and took her to the car. When I reached the car, I didn't exactly know where I was going, I just wanted to drive. I drove and thought, until it was clear. I should go talk to Dr.Skeet, my guidance counselor.

I took in Molly, and waited for Dr. Skeet to come out.

“Ms.Stonem, Dr. Skeet is ready for you.” I grabbed my things and walked to the back of the building where Dr. Skeet's office was.

“What is your problem?” she asked.

“I think I'm going crazy.”

“Have you told your parents?”

“No. Well they've been so nice to me and now I have got to tell them they've adopted a Schizo.”

“There are a lot of other things besides Schizophrenia that would explain these symptoms. You and I have been meeting for several years. We've gone through some tough situations with foster care, so I think we can get through this one alright. Ok?”

“Ok.” I took in a deep breath.

“Alright, reality check.” She picked up a book and confusion began inside of me as to what she was doing. We were in the middle of a session, was she really going to start reading?

“Un angeló caduto è un angeló malvagio o ribelle che è stato gettato dal cielo. Il termine si trova né nella Bibbia ebraica, né i libri deuterocanonici, né il nuovo testamento. Ciò nonostante, commentatori biblici spesso utilizzano angelo caduto per descrivere gli angeli che peccarono o angeli gettati a terra dalla guerra in cielo; Satana, demoni o alcuni osservatori. Now what did I just say?”

“A fallen angel is a wicked or rebellious angel that has been cast out of Heaven. The term is found neither in the Hebrew Bible nor the Deuterocanonical Books nor the New Testament. Nonetheless, Biblical commentators often use fallen angel to describe angels who sinned or angels cast down to the Earth from the War in Heaven; Satan, demons, or certain Watchers. My friend Moni, fins fascination in the angels and reads about them. She mentioned this to me before as she was talking about the different types of angels.”

“Did she read this in Italian?”

“Non so italiano.”

“But you're speaking it right now.” She had a confused  expression on her face as she chuckled.

“No, non posso parlare...” I looked to the ground and realized what I was doing.

“Shit. See what I mean?”