Chapter 9

~ Bay's P.O.V ~

"You can't go with him"A voice said.

I looked around the room,but there was nothing there. I shrugged and put on my gown.

I carefully walked down the steps and saw Harry, who was already done getting dressed.He held out his hand for me to take,a smile spread across my face.

"You look beautiful." I blushed at his comment.

"You don't look so bad yourself Styles"

he chuckled.

"Let's go"

Harry drove the Range Rover to a castle looking place.

"What are we doing here? How'd you get invited?" I saw a smirk on his face, which meant something was up.

"I didn't, but they don't know that."

I sighed and punched his arm.

"Don't do anything stupid"

Harry put his hand on his heart with a dramatic sigh.

"Why I never would do such a thing"

Harry drove to the farthest parking spot.

As we got out I thought for a second."Mr.Styles, did you ever think of how we are going to get in!" I pointed towards a couple of security guards standing by the grand doors.

"Did you forget that I'm not like everyone else?" He smirked.

Harry wrapped one arm around my waist and we gracefully walked to the grand doors.

"Invitation sir" the security guard held out his hand.Harry looked into the security.

"Go right in" he then smiled at Harry.

"What was that about?" I questioned.

"It's called compelling, where I can look into someone's eyes,and force them to do whatever I want."

My mouth was formed in an 'O' shape.

As we walked in I saw a giant fountain in the middle,along with a couple of levels up above.Harry pulled me in the corner, I scrunched my eyebrows in confusion.

"What are we-" I was cutoff by Harry jumping to the top level. There was one door that led outside to the garden.

Harry wrapped his arm around mine, as we gracefully walked out into the garden. There was nobody out here but a piano and a person playing.Harry let go of my arm and whispered something in the man's ear.

I noticed Harry grabbed a microphone from the man.

"Now you were standing there right in front of me

I hold on scared and harder to breath

All of a sudden these lights are blinding me

I never noticed how bright they would be"

Harry had such a beautiful voice, I loved it when he sang the last time. This time the song sounded like he made it for me,I blushed at the thought.

"I saw in the corner there is a photograph

No doubt in my mind it's a picture of you

It lies there alone on it's bed of broken glass

This bed was never made for two

I'll keep my eyes wide open

I'll keep my arms wide open

Don't let me