Waiting at the sea shore

So the story goes she was standing in front of this cave in a mountain, In front of the sea and waiting for someone to rescue her from the darkness of the cave.
Everyday she would see the boat stop at the shore, and a man coming out of the boat but never thought of actually going to that man who would just walk on the shore and look at her after every few minutes but couldn't reach to her because of the barriers she put up.
A lot of time passed but this routine continued and her pain further increased with every passing minute. So giving up she thought of opening up the barriers and that man came running up to her, to know her and be with her but she just dint go close to him or even look at him up close, until a day she thought of just speaking to him and asking him why is constantly trying to come close to him ?
She walked towards him, taking each step with at most precision and as she reaches close enough she saw his tall well built masculine frame and with a little hesitation look up in his eyes and she melted, everything she thought was wrong just flew away and she stood there paralysed with only her eyes moving and searching that one word that would describe the emotion she couldn't see in his eyes.
He on the other hand was just trying to contain himself and stop himself from holding her , taking her in his arms and then never letting go, hold her lift her up and then just kiss her, with everything he had, but all his eyes expressed.
The pain in their eyes just started to drown in the now flowing tears, these uninvited tears just said all they couldn't until he just opened up his arms and she took a step ahead, within seconds he collided her with his chest made a strong boundary around her with his protective arms and all he could manage to say was that, "Mehaku I love you and will always do" and she spoke in his chest, "I love you kaju and will always do".
He picked her up hearing this, kisses her hard pouring all his live in this one kiss and took her away form that cave towards the welcoming sea...