Jessie's Girl (lesbian story) pt 15 (the end)

Lana smiled as she watched her best friend walk hand in hand with her girlfriend of over a year now. Anna and Jessie still smiled everytime they saw one another, and they still looked at each other as if they hung the moon. Lana almost couldn't believed it had been a year since Lana and Jessie had that awful fight. She cringed to think of it. She smiled as she took Quinn's soft hand into her own. When Jessie and Lana had finally come home from their weekend sail trip a year ago, Lana and Jessie had talked long and hard about what they meant for each other. It didn't take long for them to realize that love was never in the cards for them. But there was still love to be had. And Lana cautiously asked permission to date Quinn. She could feel the connection strongly and wanted to pursue it. Quinn wasn't quite ready for dating. First she had to tell Gage to go home. It took her time to fully recover from the disaster that was Gage but a few months later she let Lana take her out to dinner. And they had spent every day together since then. Anna had asked Jessie to marry her only a month ago. And Jessie agreed with no hesitation. The large diamond on her left hand blinded half of the town. Anna had since approached her parents and told them of her plans. They weren't happy but they seemed to be coming around. They all cried and Anna's father offered to take them all on a sail someday soon. It was a start. They had all moved in together two months earlier and, although they all spent most of their time in their bedrooms, they had all become very close. It had taken a while to see just what they meant to one another, but when they did, the transition was seemless. And the love was endless.