Jessie's girl (lesbian story) pt 3

"PLEASE Lana!! This is all your fault. I don't want to get with her. She is like player personified. Don't subject me to this kind of punishment." Lana rolled her eyes at her friends over exaggeration. This was so typical Jessie. She always ran whenever she couldn't control her baser instincts. Jessie had a semi effective pout on her face. Lana raised her eyebrow and looked down at her lunch considering what Jessie had just offered.

"Listen Jessie. Anna is really not all that bad. She seems sweet enough. Why can't you just go and get your rocks off for once?" This earned a scowl from Jessie.

"Get my rocks off? Come on Lana you know me too well for that! You know that I always have my heart involved when it comes to doing dirty things." She said as she took a drink from her Pepsi. Lana laughed.

"I think you are much too old to still be calling having sex doing dirty, Jessie." She smiled as she poked what appeared to be food but she wasn't sure of it's origin. Apparently, food did not get better after high school. She frowned and pushed her plate away.

"Don't patronize me Lana. This is your fault and you are going to help me put some distance between me and Anna." She said determined to convince Lana to go along. Lana sighed feeling her resolve weaken. "It will only be for like a week and then she will have some other girl wrapped around her finger." She smiled sweetly and innocently at Lana. Lana was not fooled. She sighed heavily.

"Alright! But just one week. That's it. If she still likes you and wants you then that's your problem." Jessie nodded excitedly. "So. What would I have to do?"

"Well. Basic stuff. Like hold my hand. And go with me wherever I go. Maybe call me some kind of pet name like baby or honey or something." She said deep in thought. "I mean, she really has to think that we are totally head over heels for one another." Lana sighed heavily.

"I have a bad feeling about all of this." She told Jessie matter of factly. Jessie just smiled.

"Come on. Have I ever led you astray before?" She smiled innocently. Lana laughed.

"Actually yes. You totally have." She said as she stood and threw away her untouched lunch and grabbed and apple to munch on. Jessie rolled her eyes.

"Not this time. I promise. No misfortune will come due to this lie." She grinned and looked down the hall and saw Anna walking towards them. She panicked. "Quick, Lana, kiss me." Lana was stunned by the sudden order and then jerked towards Jessie until their lips met in a rough kiss. Lana squirmed for a moment and then realized that she was actually enjoying the kiss. And if Jessie wanted to use her, she would use Jessie right back. Lana forced Jessie's mouth open and began to explore her mouth with her tongue. Jessie grunted as Lana forced her tongue and opened her eyes in shock. Jessie figured why the hell not and she threw herself into the kiss. Lana and Jessie's tongues battled and Jessie's hands went to grip the collar of Lana shirt while Lana pulled Jessie against her roughly and held her at the waist. Jessie's hands wandered into Lana's hair and Lana's hands wandered down to grip Jessie's butt. They heard a not so subtle cough. They pulled away from each other a little dazed and confused over the heat in each other's eyes and the tingly feeling running their bodies. They looked over to see Anna standing there with a wide grin on her face.

"You guys together now?" She tilted her head at Jessie.Jessie looked at Lana and then back to Anna. She nodded. Anna smiled. "Cool. You make a cute couple." She said and then smiled and walked away. Jessie frowned and turned to Lana.

"We sure convinced her." She said as her hand subconsciously went to her lips as she remembered the kiss just a moment ago. Lana laughed nervously. And rubbed her neck while staring at her shoes.

"Yeah. We sure did." She looked up and noticed Jessie's hand was touching her bottom lip and she cringed. "I have class." She said and walked away without a goodbye. Jessie watched her go and couldn't help but wonder how she hadn't noticed Lana's incredible butt before. She shook the thoughts away and walked to class.