Chapter 36

“Of course I do.” I look up at her, her eyes are vulnerable, tears gleaming and threatening to fall. 

“Then please try to get through this. I know how you are. You’re beating yourself up for this when it wasn't even your doing. Please let me help you and I promise I will be there every step of the way.” She smiles a soft smile and leans in to give me a gentle kiss on my lips. Her hand lands on my waist, my shorts and shirt parting as she massages the skin of my exposed stomach. 

“Thank you.” 

“For what?” 

“For saying that. I don’t want to lose you Kimberley.”

“And your not. I can promise you that.” She giggles as I smile back at her. 

“Why are you laughing?” she pushes me down on the bed, laying the length of her body on top of mine, gently pushing me onto her pillows.

“Because you cry like an angel, how do you do that? I feel like a mess, nose all puffy and eyes all red, while you’re here looking like some kind of goddess with tears of diamond falling down your cheeks.” I giggle back at her as I wipe her cheeks dry with my palms.

“You look beautiful Kimba, even when your nose looks like a tomato.” She pulls a playful shocked expression before pouting. 

“You’re making fun of me now.” She’s just about to pull away from me before I quickly turn us around, laying on top of her now.   

“You look adorable when you pout.” Smiling before bowing my head to kiss her I slowly run my  fingers under her shirt.

“Cheryl” she breaths through our slightly parted mouths. I continue to kiss her, her eyes closed as I gently ease my thigh between her legs. 

My tongue finding hers as my hands find her bra. My hand explores the curves of her body as my other quickly undoes her bra, throwing it to the side before moving back to her chest. 

She lets out a low moan as I caress her smooth mounds, her hand on my bum now, gripping as she lifts her hips slightly all the while our kiss getting more and more passionate. 

I smile at how hot she has suddenly become, gently pulling her shirt up and throwing it to the side, exposing her perfect body as I pull away for a second just to admire her. She pulls on my shirt, her kisses now coming in quick hot heaven. We part just so I can pull off my bra and top, and she moans when I nibble on the skin of her neck, her free hand on my back, tracing over my dimples found just above my bum. I kiss my way to her earlobe, nibbling at the skin before going just beside her ear. 

“When you touch me, I don’t want you to stop.” She turns us over, claiming my lips once again as she grinds into my hips. She kicks off her pants and underwear, sliding my shorts down until all that is left separating us is a thin white piece of fabric. 

She looks at me, her eyes showing all her emotions, love, lust and passion. Her hot heavy breaths clash with mine. She smiles before kissing down my chest. I feel myself tense, her warm tongue on my skin, small whimpers escaping my mouth as I feel my self getting more and more hot, her hand massaging my inner thighs, slowly beginning to part my legs further apart. My mind goes blank as she slides my underwear to one side. And I force my body to follow her steady rhythm as I go into complete bliss. 

….

I wake up by the sound of heavy tapping on the window, a soothing heart beat just below my cheek. I sign in content, feeling so warm wrapped in her arms. My leg on top of hers and my arm draping over her flat tummy. Her coconut scented shampoo filling my nostrils with ease. I stay like this for a moment, just enjoying the feel of her toned body against mine. I feel the vibration of a small moan against my cheek, blinking my eyes open when she begins to shuffle. 

“mmmmmm.” My eyes peak up at her, she isn’t fully awake yet as she still has her eyes closed. I stare at her lips, pink, plump and slightly parted. Her smooth cheeks and cute nose making me smile as It starts to wiggle.  

“Stop staring at me you creep.” I jump when she suddenly speaks, her voice soft and sexy, still laced with sleep.

“Don’t do that!”

“Well then don’t get caught!” She giggles her eyes suddenly turning into a gorgeous shade of grey. “Good morning.” Kimberley kisses my forehead and runs her fingers though my messy hair. 

“Morning Kimba.”

“Is that my new nickname? I haven’t been called that since I was tiny.” 

“Yup, you’ve earned it.” Pecking her plump lips, I smile as she lifts her brows.

“Oh really? And what have I done to earn this?” 

“You know”

“Know what?”

“Kimberley.”

“Just say it.” She playfully pinches my bum. 

“Ouch, Stop.” I swat her hand away smiling at how happy I feel just being able to be in bed with her.

“You feeling okay babe?”  

“I’m perfect, happy thanks to you.” 

“Good. I hated seeing you so sad yesterday.”

“And I hated being sad.” She smiles and lays back down in her pillow, pulling me closer as I snuggle into her.

“Kimba?”

“Hmm.”

“Do you think everything will go back to normal?”

“I think it’s possible if we get through this together.”

“I don’t think I can handle going back to that room.”

“I know babe, but the truth will come out. I spoke to a lawyer yesterday. I think he can help us.” I look up at her resting my head on my hand for support. 

“You don’t have to do that.”

“Yes I do, you need a lawyer chez and he is the best one in this city.”

“I mean you don’t have to pay for it. I can find a way to get money.”

“Doing what? Stripping? That’s the fastest way your going to get the money by tomorrow,” giggling at her cheekiness’ I pinch her arm. 

“No not stripping, Ill ask Nic-…. I’ll figure it out.” I look away from Kimberley's gaze, feeling stupid at how she was the first to pop into my mind. 

“Babe-“ 

“I don’t want to talk about it Kim. Can we just go eat breakfast?” 

…..

After taking a shower, I go down stairs just as my stomach growls with hunger, the warm smell of pancakes dances in my nose and settles on my tongue. A smile permanently planted on my face as I spot Kimberley in the kitchen, flower on her cheeks and a huge stack of fluffy pancakes in front of her. 

“mmmm that smells delicious babe.” Her smile meets mine as she puckers her lips, asking for a kiss. I smile and plant the lightest of kisses on her lips before rubbing off the flower from her cheeks.

“Thanks Its a million times harder making pancakes with this stupid thing on my arm.” 

“Awe my poor Kimba.” I grab a pancake and place in my mouth, ripping a piece off and offering to feed her some. I hear a knock on the door and we both look at each other. 

“Who could that be?” I ask her as she dusts herself off.

“I asked everyone if they wanted to come over for breakfast.”

“What? Why?” 

“They’re worried about you Cheryl, they wanted to come see if you’re okay.”

“They could have called instead.” 

“Play nice, I know you don’t want to see her but you can’t avoid her forever.”

“Say’s who?” 

“Cheryl.” She begins to make her way to the front and I try to control my anger that is beginning to boil in the pit of my stomach. 

Thoughts?