Words

That night,when Jesse was asleep and moaning,Petra was reading the book with the note and Olivia was reading the other one.Lukas stayed with them that night.
Who were these books from?Why did someone want them to have these books?

Why did someone want to shield Petra's book from Jesse's eyes?

Petra hoped this book was the answer.

Long ago,there were kingdoms.Two,to be exact.One was ruled by King Exa,the other ruled by bloodthirsty Lord Sahs.

One day,a fierce battle broke out between the kingdoms.Many lives were lost,including that of the King's son.
Driven mad by grief,the King asked his brewers to do the impossible-make a potion that would bring someone back to life.

No wonder this person didn't want Jesse to see.They somehow knew about Jesse's grief.But why they sent the books was still a mystery.

The impossible became possible one night.The brewers had conducted a potion that would bring someone back to life.
They poured the potion over the son's grave and dug.They found the son alive and breathing.
Stunned by this,the King ordered the brewers to make more potions,so that every life lost in the army was found.

The King had more potions made,so even through hunger they would thrive.
King Exa declared another war and struck King Sahs at their weakest.Overpowered with numbers,King Sahs surrendered.He was to give over every weapon and piece of armor.He did.

One night,King Sahs sent his assassins out.Not to kill,but to break the potion.The assassins killed the brewers in their sleep and destroyed the potions.

All but one.

One of the assassins kept it,knowing he would need it some day.
King Exa was outraged when he found his brewers dead and potions shattered,thus declaring another war.
The assassin that kept the potion snuck out when the war was on and traveled to the Far Lands,hiding the potion.

King Exa had won the war,but due to traps he had lost most of his army.With King Sahs dead,he could rule the whole world.

But he was ruthless and used resources quickly.After all,he had the whole world.Alas,King Sahs's army had only gotten food from monsters,so Exa's kingdom went through famine,until only few survived.

The rest of the book was about the few that had survived forming the world they lived in today,but Petra knew that wasn't important.If anything,this book needed to be hidden.If Jesse saw this,she would go crazy.

She would take them on a quest to the Far Lands,looking for a potion that may not even exist.
-------------------------------------------------

OMG I AM SO SORRY!
I would've gotten this chapter up earlier when I forgot I actually wrote it!I am sorry for that!
Anyway,I'm fighting Writer's Block to get ideas for Olivia,Axel and Lukas's reactions to the book.

Anyway,I'm going to try for a major comforting scene,and I have two candidates for the job.So...I don't know if Petra or Lukas would be better at comforting.

So,maybe you guys could help? Just put #Petraforthejob or #Lukasforthejob in your comment or something.