Doubts

"So,where is this other End Portal,exactly?"Jesse asked.

Ivor was leading them through a swamp,holding onto an Eye of the Ender.

"You'll see."Ivor replied.

Well,that didn't answer the question.Axel walked at the back of the group.He was being ignored.Lukas walked next to Jesse,still shocked at the events that had happened.He barely talked.

Olivia was furious.She acted as if Axel was never there.Jesse understood that.

Petra was strangely quiet.She didn't have that fire in her eyes.She wasn't sick.Jesse didn't know why.

The sun was high in the sky now.There had been no witches huts,no monsters other than a couple of slimes.A few animals here and there.

For the one time in the whole trip Olivia looked back at Axel.A little bit of hope glimmered in his eyes,but faded as Olivia glared at him and looked back.Axel ducked his head in shame.

"Ivor,seriously,where is the End Portal?"Jesse huffed.

"Not far from here."Ivor mumbled.

Can we even trust him? Petra asked herself.

What if he tricks us again? Olivia thought.

What if he's lying? Lukas glanced at Ivor again.

Everyone would have their doubts,but this was different.

-------------------------

Sorry for the short chapter.Wow,I'm starting way to many stories.I started At Dawn We Rise and put Both Of Them on hold due to Writer's Block.

Anyway...

:p