Pains

After trekking all day,everyone was well and truly ready for a rest.

In a cave.

"Well,this brings back memories."Petra noted.

"Not exactly good ones."Olivia added.

Axel was silent as he put up torches to scare away any curious creeper or skeleton.Jesse went and sat in the darkest corner of the cave.

"How long does it take for the poison to go away?"Oliviaasked.

"Never had it myself,but probably a day."Petra guessed.

She sat down near the mouth of the cave,watching the sun go down.It sort of reminded Petra of her cave before the Witherstorm,before the terror.

The last of the sun's rays faded and were replaced with Axel's suprisingly soft snores.He always got to sleep first.Olivia fell asleep next,her head turned towards Jesse.

Jesse wasn't asleep.She was rubbing her arm and wincing every so often.Petra knew the symptoms of Cave Spider venom,burning near the area of bites,lack of energy,raspy breathing.Those were part of Phase 1.

Phase 2 was numbing near the bites,extreme tiredness,hard breathing and sore throats.

Phase 3 was the venom clearing out.Slight stinging of the bites,energy returning and normal breathing.

If only Petra knew how long it would take for the venom to hit Phase 3.