Reactions

"I say we blow them up!" Axel decided.

The other book had a bunch of colored illistrations,which,as Olivia found out,put together was a map.To the potion,that they weren't even sure existed.

"No way!"Olivia exclaimed."These things are valuable."

Luckily for them,Jesse hadn't awoken to see them sneak out of the treehouse and into the woods.On this occasion,Lukas was there too.

"We could just hide them,guys."Lukas suggested.

Stumped,Axel and Olivia exchanged glances.

"Sure."Olivia said.

"That could work."Axel shrugged.

"Where is the question.Where are we going to hide these things?"Petra pointed out,arms crossed and glaringly at the books.

Olivia and Axel fell silent.It was so quiet that the small rattle of a skeleton's bones could be heard a while away.Of course,they had enough sense to stay away.Axel would blow them up,if Petra hadn't sliced them into pieces first.

"We could dig a hole."Axel suggested.
"With a flower on it,so we know where it is."Olivia added.

"There are flowers already,won't that make it more confusing?"Lukas pointed out,hands on his hips.

"Just use a rose bush or something."Petra shrugged,leaning on a tree.

"Alright."
--------------------------------------------------
Well,that was short.But for me,it's christmas eve so...
You won't get any updates tomorrow.