Chapter 7: Halloween Town / Christmas Town

Back on the gummi ship axel kicks back like usual with his feet up on the console. He reclines back in his seat smiling cocky for no particular reason. Xanie sets a course for the nearest world that has heartless issues. "Where we heading to Xanie." Axel says putting both his hands behind his head to further relax himself.

"Um... looks like Halloween town is closest..." Xanie nods and presses the button. "Should be interesting... a town of Halloween... I wonder if it's Halloween every night there instead of just once a night." She giggles.

"Maybe... but most likely everyone is just a monster whose favorite holiday is Halloween." Axel says closing his eyes trying to picture a world where every citizen is a disgusting creature. He shudders and shakes the thought away. "I changed my mind... I like your idea better."

"I wonder if our outfits will change again... like last time we became mermaids..." Xanie wonders.

"Maybe..." axel sits up a bit more. He tries to picture Xanie in a ridiculous Halloween costume created by the world. He soon wishes he hadn't tried to picture it as he gives himself a small nose bleed.

"Axel... are you ok... your nose is bleeding..." Xanie asks him concerned.

"Hm?" he puts his hand under his nose and wipes his gloved hand across it to look. "Oh yeah... it appears it is bleeding... hahahahahaha.... No I'm fine..."

"If you say so... look we're there." Xanie smiles as the ship stops. The two beam down to the world surface.

Axel looks at himself and grins. He had never pictured himself as a fire demon but he had to admit he looked damn good. He looks behind him and sees he has a pointy red tail and coming out of his forehead big white horns. "Wow this outfits even cooler than the other one!" he exclaims excitedly and turns to Xanie. His jaw drops. He had been expecting her to change he had even pictured her in kinky black leather outfits. However he had not thought about this. He thought she was cute before, and in Atlantica she had been hot, but now she was practically lava. Just looking at her was sending him over the edge.

Xanie smiles. "What axel... if your mouth opened anymore it'd fall right off..."

Axel was at a complete loss for words. He'd never seen anything like this before. He can feel the blood in his nose "w-wow Xanie.... You look fantastic." He finally managed to choke out some words. But the words didn't accurately describe his current feeling.

"I do?" Xanie looks at herself and smiles. She notes the ears on her head, the body tight leather suite, longer than normal finger nails, the long thin tail, and the pointy teeth. "Oh... I'm some sort of cat lady?" she says confused.

"Yeah sexy cat lady..." axel grins

"What was that?" Xanie questions.

"Um... nothing..." axel looks away. Why did it have to be so difficult to tell her the he liked her that way? They'd been dating awhile and hadn't gone any further than just making out. For the last few weeks his urges had been really strong but he fought them because he wasn't sure if Xanie was ready and he didn't want her to feel pressured. Now he had to deal with all these costume changes. He was sure this job would definitely be the death of him.

"Hello friends." A tall slender skeleton figure waves at them from down the street. Upon spotting them he strides over. "Out for a late night stroll I see."

"Yes well... um..." axel starts still flustered from Xanie's outfit.

"Well you should head home though... these streets aren't safe... not since those strange creatures appeared..." the tall man nods putting his long bone fingers under his chin. "Oh just a minute... I've never seen either of you before... as the pumpkin king of halloween i have memorised the faces of all my friends."