Timeline (events)

(a thing to note i shortened xehanort name to xanhort because screw logic and spelling! this page is pretty much and explanation of the time line and the story. so if ya don't want spoilers don't read this first :P)

The keyblade war causes the death of many key wielders.

Xanhort is sealed behind the door of kingdom hearts along with all the keyblades. (To achieve sealing the door yen, merlin, the three good fairies, and king mickey place a powerful magic seal on the door of kingdom hearts, after they have shut in xanhort and the keyblades.)

Xanie born (it is revealed that Xanie is the flesh of xanhort. xanhort calls her a heartless while Yen believes she is just a human being manipulated by darkness.)

Xanie is chosen by the keyblade for reasons unknown, (this is because xanhort always had a keyblade and he was planning to use it to unseal the darkness and use it to corrupt every world and bring them all under his rule. The original keyblade chose Xanie as she had dormant within her the power to stop xanhort.)

Xanhort infuses his 'daughter' Xanie with a great amount of darkness by exposing her to pure darkness within the sealed kingdom hearts. The pure darkness is able to control Xanie but not fully over take her human heart because of the influence of the keyblade. (Xanhort was hoping to expose her to pure darkness and turn her into a heartless. Because this didn't work xanhort branded Xanie a nobody.)

Xanhort brands his new creation with a heartless mark on her left arm. (He has no fatherly feelings towards her at all and simply wishes to use her to create a weapon. If he could find a way to pull the darkness out of xanie's human heart he would dispense of the rest of her.)

Xanie is tasked with leading the heartless in an assault on traverse town. She is stopped however by merlin, yen, and the three good fairies who manage to wipe away her memory of her past in hopes that she would see their side and use her keyblade to aid the world instead of destroy it. 

Yen spends the better part of a year keeping the girl under lock and key. Portraying the helpful master type while hiding her darkness from the students at his school in hollow bastion. After a few months he decides she's controlled herself enough to begin attending classes, and gives her a badge to wear over her left arm to make sure nobody sees the mark she has there.

On xanie's first day of school she blends in and becomes unnoticeable. Nobody talks to her nobody is her friend. Zexion becomes her chemistry lab partner and they get a good grade.

After a month of attending school Xanie is told by merlin that in a few days' time she will meet with a peculiar boy with spiky red hair and small dark tattoos under his eyes, he says this boy will poke his nose into your business and in short most likely become a great ally. Xanie is not very thrilled by this news as she dislikes the idea of anyone interfering with her quest.

-Chapter 1 plot point-

Xanie meets axel and plays friendly towards him. Later after an accidental touch she is upset with axel but pretends not to be. Axel manages to coax Xanie into going on a date with him to the movies to make up for accidentally touching her breast.

-Chapter 2 plot point-

Xanie tells axel they can meet after eight in front of the school after her remedial classes with Yen. Axel follows her to Yen's office and sees that she has a keyblade. Axel is told he has one of two options. Either be locked away forever so he doesn't have a chance to reveal xanie's secret, or he can join her quest. After decided to join the quest Yen grants him two chakrams that boost his fire magic. (Which ignites his fire magic since he never had any in the first place.)