Chapter 16: Olympus Colosseum

Now back on the ship xanie and axel have decided that it doesn't matter what yen or xanhort say they'll travel the worlds and stop the darkness because they want to. Zexion and Roxas had both realized it was entirely possible that one of them could die during this mission so they both decided never to split up and always have each other's backs.

"Do you guys mind if I pick one this time?" zexion asks looking at the available worlds.

Axel nods and looks at Xanie. "I think it's ok if zex picks a world. Babe?"

Xanie smiles. "Yeah it's ok go ahead zexion."

Zexion choses Olympus and once again they zoom away into space along the path way. They run into another ambush of heartless but Roxas and zexion cover the blasters.

Axel kicks back and smirks. 'I'm so glad she's finally back to normal I missed my cheerful little energy ball.' He smiles and puts his hands behind his head. 'One less thing to worry about. With zexion and Roxas here now things have gotten much easier to handle, we almost have to put no effort into fighting at all.'

Xanie looks at axel and smiles. "Do you think that once we seal away the darkness everything will go back to how it was before?"

Axel nods. "I believe it." he looks at Xanie. "I just hope I can still be exciting enough to keep you interested." He smirks.

Xanie chuckles. "You don't have to worry about that. You're pretty exciting."

Axel smiles. "I sure hope so. I try to be anyways." He chuckles. And looks out the window. He takes the rocks out of his pockets again and frowns. "Xanie... do you have any idea what these are for? I feel like they might be slightly useless."

Xanie looks at them and shrugs. "I've never seen anything like it before but I kept mine." She smiles and holds her's up.

"I thought you turned it into a key blade?" axel looks at her confused.

Xanie shakes her head. "No I just used the energy from the world that was on it to summon a key blade tied to wonderland. The shiny rock is still intact." She explains.

Zexion looks at the rocks and his eyes get really large. "WOW AN ORICHALCUM PLUS!" he picks one up quickly and looks at it. "I've never seen one up close! These are so rare!"

Axel looks at zexion baffled. "Orichalcum plus? What's that?"

Zexion smiles really big. "It's a very rare crafting item. Those things we've been picking up from the heartless like the blaze, thunder, ice, and darkness shards, stones, gems, and crystals. Those are synthesis or crafting items." He continues to be over excited about the rock. "And we have three of them! Just wow!"

Axel frowns. "Crafting? I'm not sure I follow?"

Zexion sighs. "Sometimes I hate being the smart one." He pinches his nose. "Listen closely." Zexion explains how crafting items works. "And then basically if we have enough materials we can boost our strength and defense or even our magic."

Roxas's eyes light up. "You're so smart zexy."

Zexion smiles. "Well I pay attention in class unlike some people." He chuckles. "My point is if we can manage to collect enough of these we could probably craft something really good."

"Assuming we can find a place to craft the stuff." Axel pouts. "It doesn't help us to have all this stuff if we can't do anything with it."

Zexion nods. "That's very true."

Axel crosses his arms. "Come to think of it where would we even find such a place?"

Zexion shrugs. "I wouldn't know. I mean I know enough about it to toy around with the materials and maybe make something but I don't have time to experiment I need crafting recipes and blue prints."