1.6 - Jealous Encounters

Katherine had heard of the little date Lilac and Elena had and was furious. How could she be so blind to the fact that the person who loved her looked exactly like the girl she was falling for?

Lilac hadn't said a word to Katherine about the date, only came back and went straight to sleep without a word. But she decided to keep it that way, instead she would try to make Lilac question her feelings for Elena, to her.

It was the only way to get Lilac to see who really loved her, not some human that looked exactly like her. As Katherine bickered to herself and paced around the kitchen, Lilac was sitting in her room twisting the little black ring on her pinky finger.

The date had gone extremely well in her opinion and wanted to do that again, once she learned the proper ways of a date. She got up after she ran the while evening through her mind once more before changing and heading out to the living room.

"You awake." Katherine suddenly appeared with a blood bag in her hands. Lilac thankfully took it before drinking the whole thing in a few gulps.

"So I was hoping you were free today. I hated how last time went and I was wondering if you wanted you do something?" Lilac wiped her mouth before thinking of an answer.

"Sure, let's just not bring up my past. You've known me longer than anyone else, so you know what's right and wrong to say." Lilac had a point, but all she wanted to do was get to know her better.

"Exactly, I've known you longer." Katherine repeated quietly. Lilac caught it but chose to ignore it.

"So what are we doing today?" Katherine smirked.

"It's another surprise."

☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆

Another shot burnt down Lilac throat and cheers spread out the unfamiliar bar of people. Katherine had taken her to a bar just off of Mystic Falls and said it was for her to let loose.

Lilac felt she could control her humanity better so she trusted the idea. Plus she hadn't been drunk in years. Katherine handed her another shot and both vampires downed it.

Music and light were suddenly turned on and Lilac brought Katherine to the floor to dance. Swaying to the beat, Lilac kept her arms around Katherine to stable her from her drunken state.

Katherine smiled at the closeness between the two. Even if she was getting Lilac to spill her feelings by getting her drunk, Katherine did feel a little guilty.

But she sat Lilac down after a few songs to see if she'd get anything out of her.

"Hey Lilac?" Lilac turned her smiling head toward Katherine. Katherine suddenly went into a trance, Lilac's beauty took over Katherine's mind. She couldn't. But she must.