1.7 - Blast From The Past

Katherine has been gone for weeks, stuck in the dungeon, giving more bonding time between Lilac and Elena.

They've gone on many dates, all successful and leading to a happy ending.

The two have been happier, especially Lilac considering everyday spent with Elena has helped her emotions settle.

Katherine only wanted happiness for Lilac, and she knew a better way for her get it than from her doppëlganger. She made a few calls before she was put into the Salvatore basement.

Lilac and Elena walked the streets hand in hand talking nonsense until they made it to the grill and sat at a booth. Ordering lunch the girls wait with their drinks.

Lilac looks across the room and sees what she thinks is a familiar head of orange locks. She shakes her head lightly and blinks, and the hair is gone. Turning back to Elena she listens to what she had to say.

"What are you thinking about?" Elena asked softly. Lilac looked across the room but still nothing.

"Uh, I just thought I saw someone I knew." After that the girls lunch came and they began to eat.

As they ate and chatted, Katherine was getting tortured by Damon, Stefan watched for some odd reason.

Another swipe of vervain and Katherine groaned, still keeping the smirk upon her face. Ever since she'd been in the basement she'd been doing that;as if she was up to something.

Being Katherine of course she did, but they wouldn't know until she wanted someone to. Damon being stubborn thought he could something out of her.

He threw the vervain and hot poker stick to the ground in frustration.

"What the hell is she planning?!" Damon shouted with hid hands in the air.

"Something for my own entertainment and life if you must know." Stefan crouched down the be eye level with Katherine.

"It has something to do with Lilac, doesn't it?" Katherine kept her face, clearly Stefan was figuring it out.

"Of course it does. Every decision I make is for her. If I haven't made it clear, I love her." Katherine admitted for what felt like the millionth time.

Stefan thought for a moment, trying to think of what she'd be up to, but his mind was blank. Katherine smiled in victory as the two brothers looked utterly confused.

Suddenly she broke the chains on the chair she was locked in and sped over to Damon, snapping his neck.