Saphira's PAST

Name: Saphira Belle Midnight
Age: 18
Birthday: December 13, 1860(s)
Parents: David & Maria Midnight
Brother: Tucker Midnight (26)
Original Home: Paducah, Kentucky.
New Home:????
Hair Color: Auburn
Eye Color: Blue (left eye) & Violet (right eye)
Height: 5'2
Weight: 90
Personality: mixed

Past:
My name is Saphira. Saphira Belle Midnight. I'm 18 years old and I'm a runner.

Everything started, more like began when I was 6. My family lived in Paducah, Kentucky. My mother owned a small dress shop. My father worked at a lumber company daily. My brother Tucker (who was 14 at the time) and I would attend school at Paducah Educational School. When school usely let out, we would go to our mother's dress shop and hang out there until time to go home.

But one day that all changed. One Sunday our town was raided. By Jesse James. And his gang.

James came into our mother's dress shop, he had a gun and he threatened my mother with it...by grabbing me and pointing it at my forehead...I remember that day exactly.

"Ma! Mama!" I screamed as Jesse James grabbed me.

"Let my sister go!!" Tucker yelled, trying to pull his arms off me.

"Get off me, Punk!!" Jesse James said as he shoved Tucker off and Tucker fell to the floor.

"Now, Maria, tell me where the money is or your little girl dies." Jesse James said, pressing the gun harder into my head.

"Please let her go, I beg of you, I'll tell you where it is. Just let her go." Mama said.

"Your answers are just too slow for me, Ma'am." And with that Jesse James shot her repeatedly as me and both Tucker screamed and cried.

Not only did he stop there. He forced Tucker to tell him where our Pa was. And he forced us to watch him look and slowly torture and kill our Pa.

Imagine...A 6 year old little girl and her 14 year old brother watch as their parents were murdered right before their eyes. Can you tell me that's not scarring?

Jesse James, after they murdered the whole town, took me and my brother with him. We were said to be his niece and nephew, new members of the gang. We were also given new names, I was to be Lindsey James and my brother was Brendan James.

I was in captivity for about 9 years, until I was 15. Growing up around murdering, torturing, robbing, and killing is not a great way to grow up.

I grew quick in learning how to use a gun, how to fight, how to be stealthy, and how to be quick and decisive in the face of almost death. When I was 12, I quit speaking because for all the things that I saw were too much for words. I became mute.

As for my brother, he didn't become cold like me. He grew to strive and enjoy the killing. And he laughed at me, he was no longer my brother, but my tormentor.

One day when I was 15, was the day I ran away. Jesse, my brother, and the gang members went to rob a train, leaving me with John Jarrette in the abandoned cabin.

John, he tried to seduce me. Saying he could make me feel good and told me I was beautiful. But I wasn't stupid and he knew that...so he...

He raped me.

When Jesse, my brother, and the others returned, My brother was told about what John what did to me. And what did my brother do? Did he want to kill John? Did he finally want to escape all of this neverendimg years on end torture?

No. He laughed. He even asked if he enjoyed it.

And that was it I had had enough pain and torture. So I ran away. Never looking back. I've been running for 3 years. Unable to stop. Running.