Chapter IV

"Because this world isn't as bad as you think." ~Celty Sturlson (Durarara!!!)
*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~
A dog named Goofy and a duck named Donald were walking in the streets of Traverse Town. Goofy looked up and cried, "Look! A star is goin' out!"

When Donald looked up, they saw one of the stars in the sky go out. "Come on, let's hurry," The duck said.

Goofy nodded as the two of them and and the other dog who couldn't talk named Pluto walked on through the streets. Donald looked a bit annoyed. "Where's that's key..." He asked.

"Hey, ya know, maybe we ought to find Leon," Goofy suggested. When they walked up the stairs, Pluto put his nose on the ground and began sniffing. He went one direction as the duo went to other way. Goofy noticed this and asked, "Uh, Donald. Ya know, I betcha that..."

"Aw, what do you know, you big palooka?" Donald said, waving at Goofy with one of his wings while rolling his eyes.

"What do I know?" Goofy asked. "Hm...come on, Pluto!"

Pluto ignored Goofy and Donald as he went about to identify what he had smelled.

*~*~*~*~*~

Two young women walked the streets of Traverse Town. One, wearing a short ninja outfit named Yuffie and the other wearing a pink dress with a purple trim named Aerith were walking the dimly lit Traverse Town, having a small conversation between each other. "And I said--" Yuffie started.

Suddenly, something bright twinkled in the sky, catching the attention of the two ladies. "What's going on?" Aerith asked.

Suddenly a young girl with jet-black hair fell directly above from the sky and on top of Aerith. Aerith cried out from the body falling on top of her. "Oh my gosh, Aerith, are you alright?" Yuffie asked as she bent down to the collapsed woman.

"I'm...fine..." Aerith groaned as she slid from underneath the body on top of her. When Aerith realized what fell on top of her, she gasped and shook the young girl. "Are you alright?!" She cried. "Speak to me! Please!"

The girl groaned as she shifted from her position. Aerith and Yuffie hushed up to see if the girl would respond. "Sora...Riku...Kairi..." She mumbled before falling unconscious.

Aerith and Yuffie glanced at each other, not recognizing any of the names. Yuffie lifted the young girl up and slung her over her shoulder. "We better take her to Leon so she can get patched up," Yuffie suggested.

"Yeah," Aerith nodded as they detoured off their usual evening conversation path to track down Leon.

*~*~*~*~*~

I awoke on a soft bed, the same way I had woken up 10 years ago. "Where am I?" I mumbled.

"Oh! I'm glad that you're awake!" Cried a voice.

I turned to see a girl with short black hair, boy-like, in a ninja outfit. "Whoa! Where did you come from?" I screamed.

"Hey, hey! I didn't mean to scare you!" She comforted me. "Aerith and I were walking when all the sudden, you dropped form the sky and landed on Aerith! You were unconscious, so we took you back to home. I'm Ninja Yuffie, by the way. Who are you?"

"I'm Sakura," I told her. "Where am I?"

"You're in Traverse Town!" Explained Yuffie. "A place for people who lost their homes."

"Have you seen anyone else that's new to here besides me?" I asked.

"Nope!" She said.

"Rats," I muttered.

"I'm sorry, were you looking for anyone in particular?" She asked.

"Yeah, I am," I said.

"Tell me their names and what they look like," She said.

"Well, one of them has spiky brown hair and blue eyes, his name is Sora," I explained. "There's also a girl with short red hair and blue or indigo eyes. Her name is Kairi. She's my adoptive sister. And there's another one with short, silver hair and aquamarine eyes. His name is Riku.

"Oh, I know those names!" She said. "You were mumbling those names when you fell from the sky. I'll let my friends know and we'll keep an eye out for them."

"Thanks," I said.

A women in a pink sundress with purple ribbons with brown hair tied back with a red ribbon and a man in a leather halter-jacket, a white short, dark pants and dark shoes with spiky brown hair with a scar on his face came into the room. "Oh! I see that you're awake!" The brown haired women said.

"Sakura, this is Aerith," She said, gesturing to the brown haired women. "The one you landed on, and that's Leon," She gestured to the brown haired man with a scar in his face.

"Nice to see you," Leon said.

"Where did you come from?" Aerith asked.

"Destiny Islands, along with my friends," I explained.

"According to her, her friends are missing, and she asked us to be on the lookout for them," Yuffie explained.

"That's fine with me," Leon said.

"Would you like me to do something?" I asked.

"Huh? What do you mean?" They asked.

"You know...since you guys found me and my friends are missing, I don't really have anything to do but wait...can I satisfy my boredom by running an errand?" I explained.

"Well...we do have some stuff we need to drop off to Cid," Leon muttered. He turned to me. "I get some boxes and instruct you."

He went off and came back with some boxes. He handed them to me. "Here," He said. "Take these to Cid. He's the shop on the center of the stairs at First District."

"Thanks," I said.

"And be careful!" Yuffie called.

"Huh?" I said.

"Those creatures...the Heartless, they call them?"'Areith said.

I tipped my head. "You mean those creatures that attacked my home?" I asked.

"Yeah," She said. "in that case, take this." She handed me a green potion bottle with three yellow stars in it. "It's a Mega-Potion," She explained. "If you get really hurt by them, take this."

"Okay, thanks," I thanked her.

I left the house and there was a river of water in front of me. It looked like it was going towards a sewer. I turned and walked to my left where a stone door lied. I opened it and entered a brightly lit place. I saw that it was Third District. "Great, I'm lost," I muttered. "I should of asked how to get to First District."

As I walked around, I saw Heartless pop up. Except, they weren't the ordinary heartless that pop up usually. They were the ones with armor in them. They twirled. Since I didn't have the wooden sword, I tried to kick them away. They dodged my kick attacked me. "Ouch!" I yelped. I now had a cut on my leg.

More of them started popping up. They circled around me. "Get away from me!" I screamed. They continued to attack me. Screw trying to defend from them, I thought, just run! While holding the boxes, I screamed as I ran out of Third District with the Heartless in armor chasing after me.