Chapter V

"I have to do my best! In front of the person I admire the most, who's finally seeing the real me!" ~Hinata Hyuuga (Naruto)
*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~
I woke up on a stony surface. The first thing I see is a waterfall but the water is running up instead of down. "Where am I?" I ask as I stood up on my feet.

I look around and see that I'm in a unfamiliar place. So, I really did travel to another world. But where are my friends? "Sora!" I cried. "Kairi! Sakura..."

I trailed off as I said her name. Sakura. Before we were whisked away, I never got a chance to tell her something that was very important. Why? Because I wimped out. I sighed with regret. Now that we are separated and I'm in an unknown world, I may never get to tell her what I wanted to tell her...

*~*~*~*~*~

I ran through the Alleyway, screaming at the top of my lungs for help. I'm hoping it would attract some attention. The Heartless in armor where chasing after me, their numbers growing every minute. I had already used up the Mega-Potion that Aerith gave to me, and I got new wounds already. I spotted a shop and ran inside, slamming the door behind me and leaning against the door while sliding down, panting. "Hey, kid, you hear to buy something?" A voice asked me.

I jumped at the sound of the voice, almost dropping the boxes I was holding. A man with blonde hair and a bandanna with a scruffy beard with a white shirt tucked into his jeans and boots, smoking a cigarette, leaned over a counter and watched me. "A-Are you Cid?" I stammered.

"Yeah," He nodded.

"These are for you," I handed him the boxes.

"Ah...this from Leon and the gang?" Cid took the stack of boxes. "Tell them I said thanks." I still stood inside the shop he raised a brow. "You need something?" He asked again.

"...no," I mumbled.

"Then scram--" He was about to kick me out when loud scratching noises outside the ship door caused the hair to stand up on my neck as I slowly turned to the door and watching it shake. I saw moving shadows outside, and I know the Heartless had caught up. "Ah, the Heartless causing trouble?" Cid sighed as he went into the back of the shop.

"Yeah..." I shook, my knees knocking into each other as I hugged myself to comfort myself and Cid came out with an oversized camera.

"Move aside," He growled as he pushed me aside with the camera.

"Wait, you don't want to open the door--" I cried as Cid threw open the door and pressed a button on the camera and flames exploded out of the camera, burning the Heartless army outside into ashes.

"QUIT FRIGGIN OBSTRUCTING MY BUSINESS!!!" He shouted at the Heartless as he completely obliterated them.

As the flame-thrower camera sputtered its last bits of flames, Cid smirked, "Humph. Leon, Heartless gave you a hard time?"

I peeked out through the shop door to see an unfazed Leon from the literal fire coming out of the shop and Sora with his eyes still bugged out.

Wait, Sora is here?

"Sora!" I squealed with happiness as  I bounded out of the shop and jumped, throwing myself onto Sora, causing him to fall back onto his bottom.

"Sakura!" He sighed as he hugged back. "You're okay!"

"Glad you two are reunited," Leon commented, bringing us back to reality. "That leaves two more."

Leon, Sora, and I were walking back to Leon's room, Sora said, "Well, do you want to come along?"