Chapter VII

"That's right. Courage isn't special. It's something everyone has." ~Maka Albarn (Soul Eater)
*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~
After going through another Gummi Ship route, we entered a world called Olympus Coliseum. In front of us was a huge gate with two gold Greek soldiers having this swords crossing to make an X on top. We entered the gate and saw a plump satyr cleaning a stone plaque that said "rules" on it. Sora reached out to tap him on the shoulder. "Um..." Sora said.

"Good timing," The satyr said as he brushed the stone plaque. "Give me a hand, will ya?" He pointed to the right and we turned. "Move that pedestal over there for me. I gotta spruce this place up before the games."

Sora, Goofy and Donald looked confused at first. I shrugged and muttered, "Let's move the pedestal and see what happens next."

Soda went over and pushed the stone pedestal but it didn't move an inch. "It weighs a ton!" He grunted.

"Let me try," I said as I pushed the pedestal. It didn't move. Then, Sora and I pushed our backs against and tried to move it just an inch but with no good results.

Sora returned to the satyr. "It's way too heavy!" He panted.

His tail went up, "What?! Too heavy? Since when you've been such a little--" He turned around, looked down and saw us. "Oh, wrong people," He muttered sheepishly, but he looked a bit annoyed. "What are you doing here?" He jumped off the pedestal he was on. "This here's the world-famous Coliseum...heroes only!" He explained as he sauntered towards us. "And I got my hands full preparing for the games. So scram, pip-squeaks."

Sora looked really mad because the guys was judging us. The satyr put his hands on his hips. "Look, it's like this," He sighed and paced across the room, waving his hand around. "Heroes are coming from all over to fight ferocious monsters right here in the Coliseum. "

Donald looked a bit annoyed as he crossed his wings. "You got heroes standing right in front of you," He exclaimed.

"Yup," Goofy said as he put his hands on our shoulders. "They're real heroes chosen by the Keyblade!"

"And we're heroes too," Donald said as he thumbed towards himself and Goofy.

The satyr looked surprised. "Heroes? Those runts?" His tail went up and he laughed like it was the funniest thing in the whole world.

"What's so funny?" I demanded, a bit hurt by his actions.

"We've fought a bunch of monsters!" Bragged Sora.

"Hey, if you can't even move this..." He said as he tried to push the stone pedestal. "You can't call yourself...a hero!" He panted in a failed attempt to move it. "Okay, so it takes more than brawn. Well, well, let's see what you two can do."

He led Sora and I to an arena. There were barrels stacked up in various locations on the battle center. The satyr called out, "The rules are simple; break all the barrels in the time limit." Sora and I summoned our Keyblades. "Ready...set...go!"

Sora began lifting up barrels and throwing them to others to smash them. I quickly sped over to a group of barrels, swung my Keybalde and sent them flying. Then, I casted Fire on them to destroy them. We destroyed all the barrels within 20 seconds. We repeated the same thing for the next two training sessions.

When we exited the arena, the satyr complimented us, "You know, you two aren't that bad for being kids."

"Looks like we're headed for the games," Laughed Sora.

"Afraid not," the satyr said as he put his hands on his hips.

"Why not?!" I cried. "You said we passed the training!"