-10

2 weeks later

Michael sat home alone on the Saturday morning watching Pokémon on the TV. He was dressed in basketball shorts and an old vest. He was even more miserable now than he had been before he went to hospital.

He had gone back to the hospital to see Julia but she was gone. He assumed she had either died or had left without caring about him. He didn't want to ask because, either way, he didn't want to know.

If she wanted to come to him she would have by now.

There was a knock at the door and Michael paused the TV. He trudged to the door, not caring about his appearance. He'd just ask whoever it was to leave him alone.

He swung the door open and had to blink twice before he believed what, or who, was before his eyes.

It was Julia.

She still had a faint mark over her eye but she looked even more beautiful than he remembered. He became self conscious all of a sudden.

"Julia?"

"Michael?"

She blushed as they spoke at the same time and Michael scratched his head awkwardly. Julia suddenly smiled widely.

"Thank you for saving me," she blurted.

Michaels heart rose in his chest as she wrapped her arms tightly around his waist. He hugged her back after a moment and it felt perfect. He had saved her. And she had found him.

She was his drug and he was hers. They were made for each other.

~~~~~

So this was a quick fanfic and I hope you liked it :-)

If you want more fanfics like these just comment

Ily, Hannah x