Chapter 3~Brotherly bonding

Louis P.O.V

"Lou,are you insane?!" I hear Liam say to me.

"No,he's inZayn." Harry corrects,as the other boys and I look at him confused.

"Louis,we can't just practice in our backyard,someone might catch us. And you know how our fans are." I nodded at Liam. He's got a point.

We thought for about 2 minutes,thinking of a good place where we won't get caught. Then Harry spoke up.

"Why not we go back to the forest? There has to be an open area deep inside it,and no one else ever goes there." I grinned at him.

"Great thinking Haz,let's go!" Niall grabbed all four of our wrists and dragged us outside.

We arrive shortly at the forest,since we sprinted up the hill out of excitement. We found a nice wide clearing and settled that we'd be practicing here.

"Okay,let's get to work. Liam,you go to that area over there and try to lift as many objects as you can to see how strong you are." I started instructing.

"Alright mate." Liam headed to his area and did as told.

"Niall,try practicing your aim by creating ice shards and shooting them to that tree".

"Yes sir,Lou." He playfully saluted making me roll my eyes at him smiling as he started to try conjuring up shards of ice.

"What about me?" I looked at Zayn and thought.

"Why don't you,uh,blend in those bushes?" He gave me a look and shook his head.

"You and the boys already didn't see me when I turned invisible a while ago." He said,crossing his arms.

"Fine,then go and sneak up to Liam and scare him".

"Wha-" I cut him off.

"Just do it." Sighing,Zayn started making his way to Liam,turning invisible. When Liam was about to grab another big rock,Zayn appeared in front of him saying "boo!" in the process.

"AAAHHH!!!" Screamed Liam,accidentally tossing one of the big rocks he was holding in his hand in the air.

"Zayn! What the heck?!" Liam scolded.

"It was Louis' idea!" Way to blow my cover mate. I sarcastically thought in my head.

Liam was about to yell at me before Harry's voice cut him off by yelling.

"LOU WATCH OUT!" Just in time. I was then harshly pushed away and I looked to see Harry creating a shield again but bigger this time,protecting him from being crushed by the big rock that was tossed by Liam a while ago.

"Guys! A little help here!" Liam went over to him and took the heavy rock off of his shield. Relieving him as he panted for air.

He slowly got his breath back and looked at me. I placed my hand on his shoulder.

"Are you alright? Did I hurt you?" I gave him a reassuring smile,shaking my head.

"I'm fine,you saved me after all." Harry returned the smile,glad that I was okay.

"Wait a minute,you made me scare Liam so you could see how Harry would react and get him to use his power." I nodded at Zayn.

"Good guess."

Harry P.O.V

thank god Louis is fine,I don't know what I'd do if he got hurt. Especially if the person that hurt him was me.

Suddenly my curly hair started to sway in the breeze,no wait,now it felt like a high powered fan trying to blow me off the ground!

Louis,Liam,Zayn and I dug our hands into the ground,trying to not get blown away from the harsh wind.

It finally stopped,me and the boys see Niall looking at us with apologetic eyes.

"Did you do that?" Niall nodded. He opened his palms creating snowfalkes and carefully making a calm and subtle breeze,lifting the snowflakes into the air.

"Niall now has two powers. I wonder what my next power will be?" Louis snapped his fingers,creating a lighting bolt in his hand.

He shot a couple of bolts into the sky,and it kinda looked like it was coming from the clouds. Zayn sat down on the grassy part of the ground,so I decided to join him.

I slowly sat next to him,making him jump a bit at my sudden presence.

"You alright,Zayn?" I looked at him concerned. I didn't like seeing the boys sad or unhappy.

"Its nothing." Replied Zayn,but I wasn't convinced,I noticed that Zayn was hiding his hand behind him.

"Please tell me." Sighing,Zayn finally showed me his palm that had a scratch on it. I gasped.

"Does it hurt?" He shook his head,but I can tell he was lying. I'm guessing he got it from accidentally gripping on a sharp stone in the ground.

I took his hand,then touched the wound, making Zayn wince.

"Whoops, sorry." I turned my gaze back to his hand and see it healing. W-wha???

"You healed it,thanks." He grinned at me. So now I have healing powers.

Whoosh!

Both me and Zayn heared,A glimpse of blonde hair went between us. In the sky,Niall was gliding among the clouds with the help of the wind.

"NIALL! COME BACK HERE!" Louis yelled at the Irish lad who was maybe annoying him. Out of nowhere, Louis bursts into flames,blasting off to the sky,chasing after Niall.

"Hah! Try and get me!" Niall taunts,zooming faster,not long before Louis caught up to him and send them both falling out of the sky.

"WOAH NO!" Liam exclaimed. And had unexpectedly made two flat rocks hover into the air,catching Louis and Niall. Phew! He then placed them both back down. He must have gotten the earth element.

The two boys broke into fits of laughter,remembering the face of Liam. Making Liam glare at the two of them.

I stared at Zayn and see him concentrating on something. I turned my head to where he was looking at,then see two acorns hit Niall and Louis on the head.

"Hey!/Ow!" They both said in chorus,rubbing their head.

"Telekinesis, sweet." Liam complemented with a chuckle.

The rest of the day we spent goofing around. Played hide and seek,which Zayn is really good at cause he keeps turning invisible. We had a nice game of tag,till Louis and Niall cheated and were out of the game for flying.

Now we're just laying in the grassy field,watching the setting sun. For once it was peaceful. Just me and the boys having small talk,then there's me laughing at my own jokes.

"Alright,alright. Knock knock." I bit my lip to stifle a laugh.

"That's enough Harry."

"No please! This is the last one,I promise!" They sighed and answered me in unison.

"Who's there?"

"Urine."

"Urine who?"

"Urine secure,don't know what for." I cracked up laughing at myself.

"Oh Harry.." The boys shook their heads chuckling,looking at me.

"Hahaha!"