Chapter 15~We still have a chance...(chonce)

So uh, the P.O.Vs will be random now, not in the pattern I do before. I'll probably do the P.O.Vs of the ones that are important for you to know about the story.

Niall P.O.V

What am I doing?! Did I just witness myself try to kill my best buds? Why can't I control myself,I'm stuck in my own mind,forced to watch the horror of 'myself' being a total a** to my mates. Ugh,I shouldn't have believed that Johnson dude!

In the time I first woke up from being shot with whatever that substance was, I couldn't move myself till Johnson came in and my whole body controlled itself to stand up. From there I realized that he had done something to me, and I couldn't do anything to stop it.

The whole time I wondered in my mind,thinking of the past events. I thought about what I did and regretted it,now I'm being controlled like a robot. Doing things I didn't want to do yet ending up doing it. I can't escape my mind!

I boiled in anger as I watched 'myself' push Harry away from hugging me. Hurt was clear on the expression he was giving me. How I was so cold to them and literally hit Louis with my powers! Then just left just like that. I broke down sobbing, but it was only in my mind. I yelled out loud but I knew no one could hear me...

You can't give up just yet.

But what can I do? I'm trapped.

Find another way out.

How?

Ask yourself,you can't let the bad guy win, can you?

Well,no. I know what their up to, they told me-or the controlled me,that is...wait,there's our advantage! I have to tell the others!

And how exactly are you gonna do that?

Umh...I'm still working on it. Hmm,who knew my conscience was such a genius. Good pep talk.

"Listen here,Niall. Follow the curly haired lad,make sure no one is following. Get him to wear the necklace I gave you, don't make him take it off. Understood?"

"Yes,master."

I grimaced in disgust hearing Johnson's voice from the earpiece and then listening to 'me' answer him.Ugh. How could he make 'me' say that. Wait, Harry?

"Harry!" I gasp. Then suddenly realize I just yelled out loud. I'm free! Oh no, I gotta fix things first. Where did Harry run off to again? Without thinking I call out for him.

"Harry!"

Harry P.O.V

I can't believe him! He just-ugh! I can't even bring myself to say his name right now. No, I shouldn't be mad at him. But he hurt you! It was something to do with Niall's doing that made him like that. Didn't you see how much he wanted Eleanor to be with him instead of you? Yeah,but-

"Harry!"

I got cut off from the argument I was having with myself by a certain Irish voice I could familiarize anywhere.

"Harry! Come out,please?" He called out again. He sounded more different from when he just popped up on our doorstep. His voice was hinted with concern and worry. Maybe he snapped out from whatever he was in.

I hesitated to stand up from where I was crouched down,sitting behind a tree a few feet away from the lab just thinking of how me and Louis' rela-Friendship-rather, got to this-..this mess!

Niall came and approached me. I remembered what he did to Louis and I immediately backed away in fear. He was gonna kill me...

"S-stay away from m-me..." I mentally slapped myself for stuttering. Way to act tough,Styles. Who're you kidding? I'm a coward!