Chapter 7~Where do broken hearts go?

(Er..the title sounds a bit cheesy. But it fits so well into the story. I'll be adding things from the future since the story took place in 2013,think of it as the present Direction,still with Zayn,and in their 2013 forms. so here's a new chapter!)

Zayn P.O.V

Flashback: from where he and Niall talked to Harry.

Me and Niall found Harry scrunched in a ball,letting all his tears fall from his cheeks,soaking his shirt in one of the corners of the living room. He was hurt from the inside so badly,I couldn't even bear to see him like this.

We walked over to him,kneeling down so we could be in his level. His curly hair now messy,nose a light red from crying.

"There there Haz,you know Louis would never say those words to you." Niall started.

"Then w-why.. d-did he..huh?" He said between sobs. Dang it Niall,how can we respond to that?!

"Well,y-yeah he did say it." I facepalmed mentally.

"But,he didn't mean it." Oh,nice save Nialler.

Harry thought for awhile and sighed,wiping tears off his red bloodshot eyes.

"But it still hurts..." I gestured something to Niall,we had to get Harry to cheer up.

The floor beneath us was then being covered by frost,obviously by Niall. Little snowflakes fell and some landed on Harry's nose,earning a light chuckle from him.

I don't know how Niall does it,but every time he does things like this,it always gets people to cheer up and have fun.

"Boys,what happened to Harry? And where's Louis?" Javed questioningly asks as he noticed Harry looking depressed and Louis not being here. Also snapping me out of my thoughts. Erm...I looked at Liam and Niall,they nodded to me so I answered.

"He's just,upset. And Lou is in Zenaira's room." He nodded,giving each of us a pizza slice. I declined the offer politely,I'm not much of a foodie.

Javed gave it to Niall,who gladly accepted it and shoved it in his mouth. Zenaira didn't eat any but was sipping on a chocolate milkshake.

"I'm going to my room." Zenaira says standing up from the chair she was sitting on. She placed her now empty drink in the garbage can then walked off.

"You guys look nervous? What's wrong? Did you break something in Zenaira's room?!" We shook our heads.

"No,its just that..." I couldn't continue. He looked at me and then to Harry.

"...you guys entered her Larry room,didn't you?" We nodded shamefully.

"And saw,everything." Niall added. Javed pursed his lips. Oh no,we might be in trouble.

He started to walk to his room,leaving me,Niall,Liam and Harry in the living room. I stopped him and asked.

"Uh,Javed?" He turned to face me.

"Yeah?"

"You're not,mad,are you?" He smiled while shaking his head. Phew,that's a relief.

"Of course not,its not that of a big deal. No one got hurt,except for two...but its fine." He then made his way to his room.

I heard a door slam shut, I thought it was Javed but it came from the entrance door. Liam was startled also,and Niall looked around. Oh no.

"Harry ran away..."

Zenaira P.O.V

(Didn't expect that? No? Okay. I just need her to get some sense into Louis. ^_^)