Chapter 2~The not normal day

The next day

The guys had slept all through the night in the forest after the incident they encountered. Louis was the first to wake up,feeling a bit dizzy but shook it away. He glanced at the others who were still knocked out and remembered what happened last night.

He went over to Liam first,then lightly shook his shoulder. Liam soon woke up,looking at Louis confusingly before he remembered the event last night.

"Go wake up Niall and Zayn,I'll wake Harry." Louis instructed and headed to Harry. Liam nodded,and went to Niall,then to Zayn who was already starting to wake up.

Louis knelt down next to Harry and shook his shoulder lightly.

"Harry,come on. Let's get out of here." But no response,he shook him a little harder but Harry didn't even shift. Concern filled Louis' eyes and he looked back at the others before returning his gaze to Harry.

"Lou,wake Harry up and let's get out of here." Niall says.

"I'm trying,but he won't wake up." The others started to have concern for their youngest mate before a groan disrupted them and they all look at Harry who weakly sat up. Louis helped him to stand but he then lost control and collapsed into Louis' arms.

"I got you Haz,don't worry." Louis whispered in Harry's ear making him smile weakly.

"Let's go lads,I'm still feeling tired myself".

After about 30 minutes of walking,they finally arrive and entered their flat. Louis went straight to the living room,laying Harry down on the sofa. While Zayn sat on a beanbag,Liam and Niall on the other sofa then Louis just sat on the edge of where Harry is laying.

Guilt suddenly spread across Louis,knowing that it was his fault why they were all feeling this way.

"Lads,I'm sorry for causing this mess. I shouldn't have touched those stones and gave you all the others,now who knows what their doing to us from the inside." Louis hung his head low.

"It wasn't all your fault,we're the one's who decided to go alone by ourselves,and we all know how we are." Zayn spoke truthfully.

Harry then gained his strength back and sat up on the couch. He was surprised by the sudden energy he felt. And so did the other guys.

"Hey,why do I suddenly feel...energized?" Liam questioned.

"We were all tired just a while ago,what happened?" They all were confused. Until reality hit them.

"Maybe its the stones!" Said Niall.

They didn't understand what those stones would do to them,and they were willing to find out.

Before anyone of them could speak,Liam's phone rang. He checked the caller ID with wide eyes. It was Paul. He then answered it.

"Liam,are you and the boys home?"

"Y-yeah,we're fine." He lied,not wanting to tell him of what had happened.

"You weren't replying to my texts last night,I was beginning to think you boys got kidnapped."

"You mean,Bandnapped." Niall chuckled at Harry's statement,making Liam mentally facepalm.

"Alright,I called to inform you guys that I'll be busy for a while, so please,stay out of trouble. I'll see you boys soon enough,bye." He ended the call. Stay out of trouble? We already are in one,Liam thought.

"What are we gonna do now?" Louis asked. Zayn then came back with tea in a tray,didn't even notice he left. As he walked in,he accidentally tripped on the rug.

They all stared at the tea that was going to spill on both Harry and Louis before something unexpected happened. With a quick movement of his hands,Harry suddenly created a red aura shield in front of him and Louis,protecting them from getting hot tea on themselves.

"Oh my god! I'm so sorry!" Zayn apologizes. Harry,who still didn't know what he was doing,opened up his eyes and see the shield he made. All of them had their jaws dropped.

"H-how did you-...?" Louis stuttered. Harry shook his head,not knowing where that came from.

"Guys,maybe the stones gave us superpowers." It was hard to believe,but it was their only option to what must've caused it.

"So,I have shielding powers?" Asked the curly headed lad.

"Well,basically yes." Harry smiled.

"Cool!" Niall fist pumped the air before ice shot out of it.

"Yours is literally,cool." Niall looked at his hands and started to swirl it around,making a snowball. He smirked before throwing it at Louis,hitting him in the face. The Irish lad laughed pointing at Louis who's face was covered in snow.

"Oh you did not just do that Nialler." Louis laughed tackling Niall. They both had started to wrestle before Niall shot up with his hair standing.

"AHHHHH!!!" He accidentally made snowballs and they all landed on his shirt,making it get soaked. Louis laughed harder and smirked. Guess he had electricity powers.

"Well that was shocking." We heard Zayn's voice say while he chuckled.

"Hey guys,where's Zayn?" Harry asks.

"I'm right here." they looked around but no one was there except the four of them. Then Zayn appeared in front of Liam.

"Invisibility." Liam tells Zayn who playfully punched his arm,Liam did the same but sent Zayn stumbling back.

"And yours is obviously super strength." Zayn chuckles wincing a bit at where Liam kinda punched him.

"Sorry." Zayn just smiled.

"Its fine,but what will we do with these powers?" Zayn was right,they can't go out in public with the powers they can hardly control.

"We'll have to stay hidden,for now we keep this a secret to ourselves." Louis sternly states. They nodded.

"For now,let's find out what else we can do." He smirks,making a little lighting bolt on the tip of his index finger.

"Boys,let's have some fun." The other boys smiled.

"To the backyard!" Liam again,mentally face palms.