Disclaimer

Alright! So here's the deal. To some who've already read this story, thanks for being there for me from the very start. To the New readers, this story was renewed or in other words, I made another account for this book since my first account isn't quite 1D but is very successful with my completed books from when I was still not a direction.(but now I am and forever will be.)

So before, this book reached 1.06k reads with 74 votes and 35 comments and ended in part 17(but now will be continued here.) I'm hoping for all of you to help us reach that goal again and maybe even reach 2.k? I believe we can! Let's do this!

(I had a bit of difficulty copy pasting the parts cause like, there's 17 finished chapters and 1000-2000+ words in each,so yeah. The struggle.XD)

Thanks for all the support I've received from my old readers and I hope the New ones will be as supportive as them. This book is OUR responsibility. We all have a part. Me, as your author, who will be writing the story, and YOU, the readers, as the people who will support me through out this book. Seems like an easy job,ain't it? I'm sure of it!

Don't forget to;

Vote(a sign of support)

Comment(a sign of encouragement)

And Enjoy Reading!(your priority as a reader)