Chapter 10~That was close

Harry P.O.V

As easy as they say it is,I have no truck in' idea on how to shield someone else just by using my mind. Like,seriously? I haven't fully mastered this whole powers thing,and I assume all the other lads can agree with me.

Though the fact that they've gotten the hang of using theirs. To be honest I feel pretty useless. Sure,I have shielding and healing abilities,but how exactly will I be able to fight? All I'll ever be doing is to shield the others and heal them if they get injured, not much action will be done by me.

I don't know why the stone made me have these nonviolent powers,is it because I'm too weak? That I can't handle the intensity of a fight? Cause if that's the reason then what good can I be to the group?

"Harry,come on now,its not that hard." A voice said,which belonged to Zenaira,tried to lift my confidence in hopes that I'll be able to do what they want me to do. Tough luck,cause I don't think its necessary.

"Zenaira,I've been trying to do so for the past few hours we've been training! Maybe I'm not cut out for this." I admitted,my voice sounding like I've given up.

"Don't say that,I know you can,it takes time,practice and determination for you to accomplish something things like this. And what are you talking about? Its only been half an hour since we've started to train." She let out a little laugh. Wait,is she serious?

I took out my phone and see that it was in fact have been half an hour. I guess my mind is too messed up that time didn't pass by as fast as I suspected it to be.

"Don't pressure yourself too much,Harry. Things will go your way soon,trust yourself in doing so." She encouraged,which made me feel a tad better.

"Now,if you'll excuse me,I'm going to help Javed find Zayn. Who knows where that dude went when all we wanted for him to do is disappear for as how long as he can,and now it seems like he's taking it too far." I chuckled a bit with Zenaira,then she started to walk away.

Maybe she's right. I should really stop thinking about the negative stuff I think about myself and focus on the positive sides. Like,if Louis ever gets attacked without him knowing,I'll be the one to protect him. I'll always be there for him.

"Neil! Lewis! Leeyum!" A familiar voice shouts. And by familiar I mean Zayn's voice.

"It's Niall!/Louis!/Liam!" The three of them shout back to where the voice came from. Well,now we know Zayn isn't gone.

"Zayn,you can stop now! We now know you can be invisible for as long as you can." Javed says.

I walked over to them but felt myself bump into someone-or no one-to be exact.

"Hazza,watch where you're going." Oh,its Zayn.

"No,watch where YOU'RE standing or in other words, trying to hide from us,we can't see you,you know." The lads and I laughed,and so did Zayn who turned visible again.

Zenaira and Javed then came to us, grimacing nervously,making me and the boys give then confused looks.

"What are you guys so nervous about?" Questioned Liam. It took them about 5 seconds to gain the courage to finally tell us.

"Paul,your bodyguard, is looking for you guys. We recently bumped into him when we were securing your flat,like when we said we could have permission from you all, so Johnson couldn't find a trace of you guys. Then Paul pulled up from the parking lot and saw us,he questioned where you all are and we said that you five went out.

It was obvious in his face that he didn't believe us so he wants us to bring you all back to your flat. The bad thing about that is he doesn't know about your powers,he might not take it too well and probably get involved in this situation we are in." That's gonna be a big problem.