MERRY CHRISTMAS!

Kasual x Lloyd
Lol. Pic by me.... I know it looks horrible.

Kasual's P.O.V
I wake up And look at the calender, it is my favourite day of the year:Christmas!!

I wore a sweater and black leggings. After I put on some converse sneakers I literally ran down the stairs and found Lloyd. You see, me and Lloyd woke up really early to set up some 'traps'

"So, you ready Blondie? "I asked the green ninja.

"Let's do this. "

~timey skippy ~

We finished and sat on the couch and watch the others through my phone from the surveillance cameras Lloyd set up.

We saw Jay and Cole kiss under one of the 'traps' weed set up.

After that there was Skylor with Kai, Nya and Jay cuz Jay didn't see what's waiting for him. And lastly Morro and Lara and Ronin.

We accidentally laughed too loud and Kai, Jay, Cole, Morro, Ronin and Lara found us and they were not happy.

"You guys are gonna get it! "Jay said, smirking at the others.

Oh no.

~time skippy~

Lloyd's P. O. V.

What is going to be in store for me and Kasual?! What if they humiliate me?! Like, my sister is in their squad, SHE KNOWS ALL OF MY DEEPEST DARKEST SECRETS!!!! (Lara right now: ah choo! ) I can't humiliate myself in front of my crush?!

Okay, i should really go out and sneak out.

As I snuck out I took a peak at Kasual's room. (Lara:Lloyd Montgomery Garmadon is a pervert!)

She saw me and walked to her bedroom door. She smiled at me and I blushed while looking up to the door frame and blushed even harder.

There was miseltoe hanged there.

Kasual saw it too and stood on her tip toes and planted a kiss on my lips.

Maybe this wasn't so bad after all.

Best Christmas, ever.

MERRY CHRYSMAS AND A FLUFFY NEW YEAR!!

SORRY I HAD TOO

WHY ARE MY CAPS STILL ON?!