Ch 3: Moved

Hey guys! Skye here! Ok here the thing, I've been trying to update a lot lately, so here is the next chapter. The picture is of a character coming up, ok. I have a goal, we can get to 250 reads and 50 votes! Just as a platform, we can keep going after that. Ok, please read my friend alphaflower123 books and check out here sketchbook! Also my pal Nightwing4LifeB01 books too! Especially her Maximum ride books! Ok so we are getting to the part of the book, where you are going to have lots of questions about stuff. I promise that throughout the book, those questions will be solved. The suspense is building! Yay! Now after you finish reading this note and you start reading the chapter, then start playing the music! I hope you enjoy this chapter and please comment, tell me any suggestions or how to make it better, and don't forget to vote! Please enjoy the next part of the book! I hope it's good. Enjoy!

Hiccup spent the night thinking about Drago and what his life could of been. As he laid on the cold floor he put himself in his shoes. He remembered what it was like to loose Toothless to the Alpha and to loose his father. It is a pain that will never go away. If you let that pain blind you, it can forever change a person. He wondered a great deal about his family and where he came from. Maybe if tragedy hadn't strike him the way it did, he would still have some humanity left in him. Maybe his daughter could've convinced him that violence and revenge isn't a way of life but a dark moment in ones life. Maybe..

At the same time, Hiccup thought of how different he and Drago were. Their different reactions to losing a loved one. Even though experiences shape people, Hiccup did not let the darkness blind him. He thought of Toothless and how not killing him led to the most unexpected and beautiful friendship. Hiccup was grateful. Grateful for everything in his life. That's something Drago wouldn't have. He lacked the piece of himself needed to retain his compassion and love. And that in turn took its toll. Little by little it ate away his peace.

If all these maybes were true, Berk wouldn't have a threat. He wouldn't have to worry about him, but he did. Sadly that was not the case and they needed to find a way to escape. If Hiccup could regain some energy, maybe they could get out. It was morning again and Hiccup still hadn't received any food or water until now. A few muffled footsteps traveled down the hallway and then took a halt. Suddenly, a man came in. Presumably, one of Drago's thugs. Hiccup and Toothless quickly acted like they were sleeping. They hoped he wasn't an executioner. The mysterious man held a plate, 2 bowls and a pitcher of water. He opened the cell with a key and left the plate, bowls and pitcher there. He then took something out of his pocket and placed it beside Hiccup's hands. He then closed the door of the cell and walked out. Hiccup opened his eyes and looked at the bowls and plate of food. Hiccup then moved his hands and his fingers traced an unidentified object (UFO).

He first hesitated, thinking it could be a dagger ,but his curiosity git the best if him. His warm hand hovered on top of the unknown object as he placed his hand on top and felt the cold of the object underneath his fingers. It was long, with a circle on top and what felt like an E on the bottom, two big stubs and a tiny, littler one in the middle. Hiccup picked it up. It was a key. A key? Why would he give him a key? It surely wasn't Drago. Then who?

Hiccup unlocked his hands and then his feet. As he removed the brace connecting him from the wall using the chain, he wrapped his hands around his wrists. They were red, his skin was irritated by the touch of the cool old metal. A few cuts were opened and the hair touching them only made Hiccup slightly wince at the pain. When he took them off he felt free. He quickly unchained his foot and peg leg prosthetic and walked towards Toothless. He stopped, he was in pain. He braced his rib cage. It profoundly stung. He quickly unstrapped Toothless from all the leather straps and mouth restraint he had on. They then walked to the plate. Toothless opened his wings and stretched. He then unchained Toothless' feet. They as well looked like Hiccup's wrist, irritated and scratched up by the metallic touch of the chains. Hiccup got up and walked around. He needed to stretch his feet, sitting for a long time made Hiccup's foot and peg leg numb. At first it was hard to walk, but then Hiccup got the hang of it. Hiccup picked up the plate. It had a badge note on it, with black pencil lead writing on it.