Ch 11: Caring for Tornado Hairs

Hi, its me!! I'm back!!! Ok sorry for not updating, but I'm busy. . . I know, it sounds like an excuse, but it isn't, I've had so many things on my mind right now. . .So yeah
. .ok let's go to something positive. This book is gonna get good, I promise. It starts with this chapter. . . The suspense. Ok, so yeah this is a long chapter, just for you guys. Shout out to these amazing people,AXTheCoolKid, alphaflower123, batmanwife13, Catherine_httyd, Emily_is_a_speedster, HTTYD2fangirl, HTTYDfanfics, Kara_Song, lotsofsparkles1, mikiwalk, MitchKatniss66, nerdygirl310, Pongopoo, Purple_Falcon, random_anime_girl_, and xX_Fang_Xx. Oh yeah and the competition, for this book is over. . .only 2 people did it. . .Emily_is_a_speedster and Kara_Song so I'm going to show you their posters and you guys are gonna help me decide, cuz they are both really awesome. . .

This one is by Emily_is_a_speedster

And this one is by Kara_Song

So yeah, please help me choose, cuz I love them both

So yeah, please help me choose, cuz I love them both. Now here is Chapter 11, enjoy!!

Hiccup had finished taking a shower, half dressing himself in his pants. He thought of Skye calling him a girl and how he had pinned her to a tree and then she had done the same to him. She was funny and sarcastic, but also she could also be hardcore and rough. Skye could also be caring and kind, not to mention beautiful. She gave Hiccup butterflies at just sending him a look. Hiccup thought about what had happened earlier again. What could of happened if he had let his heart make him do things he had wanted to do but couldn't. He thought of he and Astrid. Would things change now that he had met her and Daybreaker, now that they together could save the Night Fury species. Images appeared in his mind playing like a movie, image by image. He couldn't help thinking about the future now. Hiccup thought about what would be happening in 2 days. He'd be in Berk with Toothless, with his family, where he belonged. Skye would be out exploring or starting the day off almost dying like she did before. She had given Hiccup a heart attack! Skye didn't pay attention to Hiccup's reaction, but he feared that it would be seen soon enough. One if she didn't feel the same way? Everyone has wanted he and Astrid to be together, but what about Skye? What about Skye? It always came down to her. Why? What about her and her dragon? They stumble on one of the biggest discoveries in history and he's going to let them be! Hiccup found the only way to save the Night Fury species and now he was divided. He didn't think so. He would talk to Skye about it. She didn't seem to answer every time he had told something about it. He would try to convince her, maybe all she is afraid of is of being left alone again. Truthfully Hiccup didn't know the half of it. He didn't even grasp the idea of being alone for Skye. It truly tortured her. Skye seemed to be getting along just fine until Hiccup found her. Until they met. The world changed for both of them. Hiccup smiled at seeing the glimpse of her smile in his memory. It would just brighten and enlighten his day! Hiccup touched his forehead. He felt cold when really he had a fever. He shivered. From feeling normal to freezing wasn't good. Hiccup was getting warmer and warmer, his immune system going into overdrive. The colder Hiccup felt, the warmer his body and skin actually was. He was boiling! Burning in fact. Suddenly he started getting dizzy. He felt pain everywhere, his shoulder, his back, his chest. It enveloped his whole body in a matter of seconds. Hiccup's vision began getting blurry and dark. It began getting dimmer and then flashing. He was blacking out! Hiccup tried calling out Toothless, Daybreaker, or Skye, but it was too late. He opened his mouth but his voice disappeared never making a sound. Not a single peep escaped his lips. Nothing, not a single sound. Hiccup tried to reach the door or at least the doorbell. Before he could reach the door, Hiccup fell to the ground. His fingertips almost touching the knob. He blacked out! Hiccup felt the impact of his body hitting the ground before blacking out. His mind only in the dark with no sense of light. Everyone else was downstairs or in a stable. Hiccup felt cold, even though he had no idea what had happened or where or what he was doing.