Large egos

This chapter is dedicated to CassieVIP13 for all the supporting and commenting. Also for sharing a deep obsession with Itachi! (Who could blame us though?) ;D Thank you so much for everything :D

Here's the next chapter!

Enjoy!

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

(Lori's point of view)

'I Kissed Sasuke...' I thought to myself as I started down wide-eyed at Sasuke who was sharing the same look.

"Sorry!" I squealed as I jumped off of him. I grabbed his hand and pulled him up too. I let go of his hand immediately though, to prevent even more embarrassment.

"I am so sorry Sasuke! I didn't mean to sexually assult you with my face!" I said quickly and horrified. He let out a soft chuckle.

"It's fine Lori, I always knew you wanted me anyway." He said with a smug smirk playing on his lips.

"Oh yeah, you caught me Uchiha because I totally didn't trip on a root, but instead lunged at you because I wanted you so bad." I said sarcastically.

"I knew it." He responded proudly. I hit him in the shoulder.

"I bet you preferred Naruto kissing you." I said wiggling my eyebrows at him. He gave me a death glare.

"No." He dead-panned. I tried so hard not to laugh at him.

"Oh, but I thought you liked guys?" I asked in mock innocence.

"What!? NO!" He denied horrified. I was probably turning red from holding in the laughter I wanted to let out so badly.

"Oh, I just thought since you hate when girls are all over you and you kissed Naruto..." I trailed off at the end.

"No! I am most definantly not gay. Those girls are just annoying." He said a little irritaed at the end. As he said that we had walked out of the woods and I couldn't hold it in anymore, I busted out laughing.

I was laughing so hard there was tears prickling at the brim of eyes, waiting to spill over. I had stopped walking and was almost bowled over with my hand on my side from laughing so hard. I didn't even noticed I got moved until I felt my back hit a tree.

I stopped laughing immediately and stared into Sasuke's black eyes that were now really close.

"You think that's funny huh?" He asked tauntingly. I just nodded my head slowly.

"I would take that back unless you want me to get revenge on you." He said mischievously. I gulped.

"I take you being gay back." I squeeked. He smirked and let me go. When he turned and started walking away, I started laughing a bit more. He turned and looked at me and I stopped laughing and looked back at him seriously. He just smirked again and shook his head. I just started walking behind him silently.

Once we got to the town and near my house I got an idea. I ran right past him laughing like a maniac screaming

"SASUKE IS MADLY IN LOVE WITH NARUTO!!!!!!!!!" I started running faster and looked behind me to see Sasuke looking horrified and a lot of people staring at him. I heard him denying what I had just said then glared at me.

I laughed even harder and ran into my house, slamming the door and locking all the doors and windows. I sighed in content, that was just too perfect.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

(Sasuke's point of view)