The Hot Enemies

This chapter is dedicated to CookieMoNSTaRWRo1 for all the commenting, voting, and supporting!!! Thank you soo much!! :D

Here's the next chapter!

Enjoy!

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

(Lori's point of view)

I looked into the man's light blue eye.

"Hello..." I said a little shaken. I mean it's the Akatsuki! He could so kill me right now! I watched him step out of the shadows along with a boy who had brick red hair and brown eyes.

'Sasori' I thought.

"You're in our way." Sasori dead-panned. I growled at that comment and when I say growled, I really did. The sound of it ripped through the night air. Sasori stayed emotionless while Deidara raised an eyebrow. He probably realized normal people can't produce a growl so real.

"I won't let you get past" I snarled. That caused Deidara to chuckle.

"Your going to stop us, un?" He asked disbelieving. I let out another loud growl as my eyes unwillingly changed to orange and my teeth and nails extended.

I was about to jump forward and claw Deidara, but I couldn't even move.

"Stop." I hissed at Sasori. Deidara circled around me like I was some type of toy to him.

"Maybe we should take her back to the Hide-out, un?" He suggested.

"I guess so." Sasori agreed.

"NO! I'm not going with you guys!" I screeched.

"Yes you are,un" With that I let out a high-pitched scream, to which Sasori quickly covered my mouth. I found no use in even trying to bite him since he wouldn't feel it.

"We shou--" Deidara got cut off when we heard a high-pitched squeal and then he got tackled to the ground.

"What th--" He got cut off again.

"Deidara-senpai!!" somebody with a high-pitched voice screeched, right there I knew it was none other than Tobi.

"Tobi! Get off me, un!" Deidara barked at him while strangling him with his legs. Tobi got out of his grip and jumped int to air, holding his hands in the air yelling,

"Tobi is a good boy!"

"Shut up, you'll get us caught,un!"

Tobi stopped screeching, but kept his hands up in the air for no apparent reason. I couldn't help, but giggle a little, these two were hilarious. I watched Deidara look at Tobi with a raised eyebrow, probably wondering why he is still holding his hands in the air. Tobi just cocked his head back at him, as though nothing was out of the ordinary. He just shook his head and turned to face Sasori,

"How about Tobi and I take her back to the base and you get the scroll,un?" He suggested. Sasori just nodded and took off. I was about to run away now that I wasn't held by Sasori's strings, but Deidara grabbed my wrist.

"Nice try, un." I glared back at him, but we both looked heard a 'SLAP' sound and faced Tobi who now had his hands at his sides again. I giggled and Deidara just shook his head.

"Do you think Tobi is a good boy!?" I heard Tobi ask me from my right side. I turned my head and nodded at him.

"YAY!!! Deidara-senpai doesn't think Tobi is a good boy!" He whined at the end. I heard Deidara let out a annoyed sigh.