TOP SECRET TOUR

READ THE AUTHORS NOTE AT THE END.

PS- I know this chapters really short, sorry!

~~~~~~~~~~

The next morning it was a Saturday, so I got up pretty late, about 11 o' clock. When I checked my phone I had 7 missed calls, five from Brooklyn, and two from Jacob. Great. Now I had to explain why I was gone. This was going to be easy... NOT! Everyone else was up, and they were watching tv. I got up and brushed my teeth, and I went back into the room only to realize that they were watching, not anything on MTV, not anything on ABC, nope. They were watching My Little Pony.

"Really? My Little Pony? The 6 year olds I babysit watch that..."

Michelle, who had her defense mode on looked at me and asked,

"You got a problem?" Trying to hold back from laughing, she was a sweet girl and couldn't be mad at someone more than two seconds.

"Yes actually, I do."

It was silent for a couple seconds, and then we all busted up laughing.

"You know what, Aubrey? We don't usually do this, but we're going to give you the grand tour of the school!"

We walked out into the hall, and there were girls everywhere. I noticed that the whole floor was filled with girls about our age. Sending that I was thinking about that, Michelle piped up.

"There's 8 floors, and every floor has 10 rooms, because of how big they are, they're pretty much two put together with the wall knocked out. The further down you go, the younger the kids are. We're on the fifth floor, because most people here are our age. And on the complete opposite side are the guys dorms. The two sides don't meet at all, just in case." Michelle said with a wink.

Not to sound mean or anything, but geez does she like to talk!

"I have a boyfriend, but are the guys here cute?" I asked, which reminded me that I needed to text Jacob!

"Aubrey. Half the guys are princes and the other half are diplomatic sons, they're all freaking gorgeous! Except for those programming nerds..." Katie shot a glance at Tracy and they all started laughing.

"Oh whoops, sorry I forgot to mention Tracy dated one of those programming nerds!" Michelle said, laughing.

"When I was like 12!" Tracy said, between laughing fits.

Since they were all having a little break, I decided to pull out my phone. Three new messages. All from Jacob

Where are you? -JBob

Hey Aubrey, we need to talk. Where are you? -JBob

Aubrey, we really need to talk, I went to your house and your parents told me you weren't there, are you alright? -JBob

I laughed at his signature, mainly because that was the nickname I have him.

Could I tell him I was here?

'NEW TEXT MESSAGE

FROM: Jacob! <3'

Flashed across my screen, I quickly opened it.

I'm praying for you. -JBob

My heart warmed when I read this. Jacob was a great guy. He would never cheat, or break up with me because of a silly fight, he was always by my side, well, not literally.

I quickly replied.

Can't talk right now, I'll text you later tonight. But don't worry, I'm fine. I'm visiting family in Missouri. G2G ttyl xoxo luv u. -AubyBear

"And this is the theater, over there is the- Aubrey, hellooooo! You're missing the grand tour!" Michelle looked at my phone.

"Sorry, I had to answer a text."

She then plucked my phone from my hands.

"Whaaaat!" I whined like a toddler, reaching for my phone.

"You'll get this back at the end of the tour, little missy!" Michelle snapped, like a true Englishwoman. We continued and finished the tour at the tennis courts.

"Why did we stop here?" I asked.

"Oh, we're not stopping here." They all smirked at me, and led me over to the corner of the net. Tracy then turned a random dial and a keypad popped out.

"What the..."

She typed in the pads code and we all fell down a tube that looked like a slide. I started screaming.

"They're kidnapping me!! Someone, anyone, help me!!!"

They were all grinning evilly. When the slide stopped, we dropped into a giant ball pit. Didn't see that coming. In front of us was a giant steel door, with another pass code lock.

"Are... Are you guys gonna kill me? Or eat me? Please... NOW I KNOW WHY YOU TOOK MY PHONE!! Guys, I barely know you, but you have to wait until the 3rd date to kiss, I assume that rule applies to eating someone for dinner too?" I was freaking out.

"Oh my goodness, AUBREY CALM DOWN! We have something to show you..."

And that was how I, Aubrey waters, died.

~~~~~~~~~~

AUTHORS NOTE

Hey! Sorry the chapter's SUPER late, I've been so busy and I forget to write! It takes a lot of time, I already have the chapters written down and I just have to type them onto my iPod or laptop.

So since I haven't been able to upload like I originally planned, I'm going to change it up.

I will upload the new chapter as soon as the book gets to 20 votes, shouldn't be that hard, right? And when that happens, I'll change the next chapter to a bigger number, so if you like this book vote it!! Thanks for reading :)