Chapter 12

A few more weeks go by with nothing that important happening.

It's almost like my life went back to normal. Kelsey is still dating Maddie and talking to me though.

We now sleep with each other every night and she's told me some secrets.

I was currently sitting on her lap with she played with my hair. "Your hair smells so good." Kelsey says to me in a moaning voice.

I laugh a little and question whats she's doing. "What are you even trying to do with my hair?" I ask.

I can feel it starting to get tangled. "Babe you know i'm not used to doing long hair." Kelsey says laughing.

I quickly bring a hand up to my head and try to move away. Kelsey laughs and pulls me back into her "You don't need to worry babe. I wouldn't mess up your hair. I lo-."

I quickly cut Kelsey off before she can finish that sentence.

The rooms goes awfully quiet before Kelsey breaks the silence. She starts talking but all I can think about is how she almost said she loved me.

What the fuck.

This was just a summer fling. Why is she talking about love???

Kelsey brings me out of my thoughts by snapping her fingers infront of my face. "Earth to Ashlynn." She said.

I smile at her and she starts talking again. As if she almost didn't say that she loves me.

I stop thinking about it and get engrossed in something else.

Kelsey pushes me off of her lap and says "Come on. It's time to go to the play room." I groan but quickly follow her out of the room.

We go down to the play room and I take a seat with my crew. Before the girls can even utter out a word a random counselor stands up. "Hey Girls!" She says enthusiastically.

She barely gets a response back. "We have a surprise for you girls! Since tomorrow is Sunday we invited your family to come down and spend a day here with you girls!! It's gonna be for the whole day and your folks should leave around 8 or 9 pm."

The lady keeps talking but I zone out. I zone back in just in time to hear her say "We have a chart here saying which family members are coming for what girl. During dinner you can come up to me and i'll tell you who t be expecting."

After the lady stops talking everyone starts walking to the cafeteria. "So who do you think is coming for you?" Scarlette asks me. I shrug.

I'm not in the mood for talking today. I've been feeling a bit nicer lately. Dinner goes by and I only make one smart/rude remark. Yay me.

As I throw out my trash I go up to the random councler and ask her who is coming for me.

The lady smiles a huge smile before looking down her chart and saying "It says here that you mom and your older brother will be coming here to see you."

I crinkle up my face before saying. "Are you sure thats for me?" The lady looks back at her chart before saying "You're Ashlynn Granton right?"

I nod my head and she says "Yep thats who's coming for you Ashlynn".

I bite my lip before muttering a thank you and walk away.

I don't have an older brother. So who in the hell is gonna see me.

Later on that night I go into my room and try to get a good nights rest.

I was thinking of going into Kelsey's room but I can hear that she's pre-occupied with Maddie.

I know it's wrong for me to feel this way, but I still can't help myself from crying a bit. I hear Kelsey's door open.

I guess Maddie left. A few minutes after I hear a slight knock at my door.

I open it to see Kelsey standing there. "Why didn't you want to sleep with me tonight babe?" She asks.

I roll my eyes before saying "You just slept with Maddie." Kelsey gives me a crazy look before saying "You're crazy. Come on lets just go to my room."

She reaches out to grab me, but I pull back. "I'm not going with you Kelsey!" I say a little bit louder.

Kelsey grabs me again with a tighter grip before saying "I wasn't with Maddie. Could you stop being a bitch and just sleep with me already!"

I grind my teeth and say "NO KELSEY! I WILL NOT SLEEP WITH YOU! I'M NOT JUST GONNA BE HERE WHENEVER YOURE DONE WITH MADDIE"

Kelsey glares at me before saying "Could you please shut up! I just wanted to sleep with you, you don't have to be a jealous bitch all of the time."

I open my mouth in horror "You're calling me the jealous bitch! WHOS THE ONE THAT GETS FREAKED OUT WHEN THE OTHER ONE WONT SLEEP WITH THEM. You know what Kelsey, this is starting to feel like an abusive relationship. But there's one problem. Oh yeah, one of us wont ask the other one out because she too much of a pussy to break up with her girlfriend."

Kelsey's grip on me tightens but I won't stop. "You're so controlling over me. GIVE ME SPACE. IT'S LIKE YOURE FALLING IN LOVE WITH ME. NEWS FLASH KELSEY THIS WAS JUST A SUMMER FLING. AFTER THIS SUMMER I'M NEVER GONNA TALK TO YOU EVER AGAIN."

I start to keep going before Kelsey stops me with a slap. She slaps my face and while i'm trying to recover she spits on me.

While i'm on the ground shocked she also manages to kick me in to stomach. I tumble over.

She mutters bitch and leaves shutting my door quietly. I slowly get back up brushing off.

She didn't kick me to hard, but she did give me a pretty good slap. I crawl into my bed praying this is all a dream.

I hope the person that I love wouldn't hurt me this much.