Chapter 5- Just a dream

I jumped with all my might. I landed and hurt my ankle. But I got up, shook the pain off and ran. I knew that the road was ending soon. I came to an intersection and looked at the signs. I knew exactly where I was. I ran in the direction of Harry's house. It was only about 2 miles from here. And I excersize alot so its nothing to run 2 miles. I ran and ran until I came to 5556 Manic Drive. Harry's adress. His car was in the driveway indicating that he was home. I ran to his door and burst through looking for him.

"Harry?!" I yelled out.

"Harry where are you?!" I screamed through the house. As I walked to the living room to find him in a balkl crying.

"Harry!" I said running to him and hugged him. Hee looked over at me in shock.

"How did- When did- ah" Was all he could say.

"I went to the bathroom and climbed out the window and ran. I know they will notice and come look for me, but I need to be with you." I said out of breath. He smiled.

"How much time do you have till you think they will be looking?" He said taking concern again.

"Well probably about 10 minutes." I said. He took my hand and led me to the kitchen. On the stove he pressed 3 buttons and the island opened on the side.

"Take the stairs." He said. We both hustled down the stairs and shut the island again. Under ground was a little area that was like a man cave.

"We just have to stay here until we know its safe to come out. Thanks to Niall there is enough food down here to last a few years." He chuckled. This place was huge!! I cant believe I never knew about this!

"Madison!!!!!" I looked over. Harry didnt say that. Who was? Everything suddenly dissapeared. I opened my eyes to see that I was still in the room I was when I fell asleep. It was all a dream. Of course it was. How could I be lucky enough to have escaped?

"Madison! Wake the hell up!!" I looked over to see Xavier right there. Of course.

"Lets go! We have to go to meet the other girls." He said. Other girls? I finally got to meet the other 11? About time. I walked down the hall with Xavier.

"That room." He said a little more calm before shoving me into a room. My mouth dropped as I saw who else was in there.

"Oh my god. You- But-" I was shocked to see my 3 friends standing there. None other than-