Chapter - home

Chapter 9- Home

"Do you want any part of the kids? Or do you just want me to pretend like Harry is their father and have them oblivious?" I asked. Maybe this is how I would decide.

"Well I-"

**************************************************************************************************************

 "Well I want to be apart of their lives, but how do I tell them the only reason they are here is because of some stupid mistakes I made a long time ago?" He asked. He was right though. How was I going to tell my kids?

"I mean, I want them to know me and spend time with me. But you and Harry. You guys should be the parents." He said. I looked out the window. We were in the car now. It was a quiet ride. You wouldnt know that Eleanor was even there. I kind of forgot her. When we got back to the condo I went to my "room" and went straight to sleep.

~

~

When I woke up Hunter had made breakfast. Today was the day. I finally got to go home. I have been waiting 2 months for this.

"Hey. I made breakfast. Harry and Louis are going to be here in an hour." He said. I sort of hoped this wasnt just some kind of joke. Who am I kidding, I really hoped. I prayed. I just want to see Harry. He is all I want right now. That and a miscarage. But I know that it would hurt me more to kill them then to have them. but anyway. *knock knock*

"Go open the door." Hunter said to me. It was probably Xavier. I opened the door to see Harry and Louis in the door way. The first thing Harry did was kiss me. I was so happy to be in his arms. Soon I would be so fat it would almost be impossible. I was excited to be going home. I cant wait to just go back to my normal life. Well I mean like as normal as it will be for now. I know that it wont be the same ever again. El was in Louis' arms.

"Ahhh PDA!! Its blinding! Stop!!" Hunter screamed making us all laugh.

"Thank you for letting me and El leave." I said. He smiled. We left and went to the car. I am glad to be out of there. Its nice to be let free from hell.