Chapter 2- The knives are out

Another man classified as Nolan came out holding another knife. They keep cutting me. I have bandages on my wrist and my ankle. It hurts so bad. Why were they doing this to me? I have seen these men before. They were following Harry and I around the arena Saturday. After Allen Carr. They were the men who were following us around London. I knew I recognized them. I knew it.

*Flashback*

I walked out of the airport to a car with my name on the drivers board. I was finally in California to start my modeling job. It was finally happening! I started tomorrow. That music video was for... wait for it...

Keep waiting

Not ready yet

Alright I should tell you

It was for ONE DIRECTION!!!!! Ahh!! I cant wait! They are my favorite boy band! And I guess you could say I had a soft spot for Harry. He was a hot guy. But he will probably ignore me. Oh well. I will only see him for this video anyway. I got into the car and headed to the beach home the company let us move into. It was pretty nice according to the pictures. I liked it.

*Flashback over*

I was pretty nervous watching them. The past few nights I have been staying in a room with the third man who I have grown to trust. He was nice and didn't cut me or hurt me. He was my age and not bad looking. But I had Harry. He and I have talked about the situation. The two men are his dad and his uncle. He didnt tell me their intentions, just their names and places. There was Allen, Nolan, and then the one I was close to, Hunter. Hunter Hayes, hot thang. Stop Maddie. Harry. I wish I knew where he was.

"Alan. It is time again." Nolan said to the man. They pulled out a set of knives from the next room. I am guessing it was time to cut me again. Oh joy.

"Hunter, it is you turn. You can do the honors of todays bleed." Hunter looked at me with worry in his eyes. He declined the knife and walked to me. I was starting to feel better here. But obviously not great. For obvious reasons. I wish Harry would help. If he can. I hope he is ok. Hunter came and sat by my side and held me to stop me from shaking. I was so nervous right now. I had a tear fall down my cheek.

"Shh its ok. I promise I wont hurt you." He whispered in my ear. I nodded feeling a bit better.

"Hunter get your a** up here and get working. It has to be done. Then go to room 12 and do the same to her. It isnt hard." Nolan said. Room 12? How many were there? What was happening?

"But I can't. Madyson is too special to me." He said. Why was he doing this?

"Get up there and for it. You are my son for a reason. Go." Hunter mouthed 'Im sorry' and walked to the knife block. He grabbed the dullest smallest one and came to me. Nolan and Allen went to another room and Hunter started talking to me again.

"I hate this. I am so sorry. I won't use the drugs I will just wipe it. They just enjoy the look of pretty girls suffering. They have 16 girls here right now all from modeling agencies around the country. I knew that they were trouble when I got sent here when my mom died. I hate it here. You are the only girl that I bothered to help though you know?" He told me.

"Why?" I asked. I wanted to know what made me special.

"You have something about you. I don't know what it is, but its amazing." He said smiling. He wrapped my other wrist and pretended he cut it.

"Im flattered but, one, I have a boyfriend, and two, you and your family are kidnapping me and are cutting me." I said. He let a little chuckle. His laugh was contagious.

"Well, thats ok. I can wait." He said staring into my eyes. I looked at him with wonder and mystery. I wasn't sure this is what should happen. But atleast I didnt get cut.

"Do me a favor and pretend you are asleep for a while?" He asked. I nodded and fell 'asleep.' He kissed my cheek and walked out to apparently room 12. After a long time of 'sleep', I 'woke up' and sat silently. They gave me a few things to read to keep me company until what they think is dinner. I hadn't eaten properly in a few weeks. Tomorrow would be 3 weeks I have been here. The boys have called and threatened but nothing has happened. I missed them like crazy. Terribly crazy. I was in a dark pit right now. I hate it here. I haven't showered in 4 days and am in the same clothes I was the day I got here. Its disgusting. I was the only girl who slept in a bed though so that was a perk. I wasn't killed yet but if I kept bleeding like I am, I will be. Today was nice not being hurt.

"Hey hot stuff." Hunter came in and hugged me. It was weird and I didn't like it. He wasn't Harry.

"I was informed that I have to do something that I think we will both enjoy." He said with an evil smirk. I was ok with him, but that wasn't good.

"W-wh-what would th-a-at be?" I asked nervously stuttering.

"Well, I was informed to r*** you, but I think we can both look at it differently and enjoy it." I stared at him in shock. He couldn't be serious. Could he? I thought I could trust him.

"I am joking. Only I would enjoy it. You have a boyfriend." I looked at him again. He smiled like it was nothing. How could he do that?

"Are you kidding me?" I asked. He nodded no. Oh god.

"Its time though." He pulled me into another room and did exactly what he said he was going to do. He raped me