Chapter 28

Dallas's Pov

Well turning 14 was a blast, and now I am all alone while mom and dad are at an interview and the girls are at the mall with their friends. Why am I such a loner. I should call the football team over and play videogames or something. UGH.

Group chat-

Hey guys! Come over if you can, I am bored. I just got the new madden!

Bill- Be there soon!

Andrew-Alright. On my way! Will your sisters be there;)

Me- Andrew stay away from my sisters! But no.

Bill- But they're hot!

Me- EWWW just stay away and discuss my sisters when I'm not in the chat or around. Please.

Andrew- Alright, alright. God.

Me- Both of you just get here!

As soon as I typed that the door slammed open revealing the girls. Darn it!

"Go upstairs and don't come down until the boys leave. I need you both to stay up there so you guys can even get food now, but stay up there!! Take your shoes and everything." They both gave me weird looks.

"Uh, why?"

"Because the team is coming over and Bill and Andrew are pervs and I know that they wont stop staring and being inappropriate and you are my sisters and it is my duty to prevent that. No go." I said and gently started pushing them. The door bell rang and I pushed them upstairs.

I opened the door and 3 of the girls friends were here and my 2 friends and needless to say the boys were practically drooling.

"Alright the girls are upstairs, go and stay there." I said to the girls. "And you guys stay down here. They got home early and they will stay in their room." I said and the guys were 'sad'.

"Cant I say hi? Isn't it rude not to?" Andrew asked.

"Stay down here or you will get a butt-whooping. I mean it." I said and walked to my x-box and turned it on.

About an hour later all the team was here and we decided to go back to Jakes to spend the night and have a party.

'Mom and dad,

I am spending the night at Jakes with the team, be back in the morning.

-Dallas'

My parents were pretty cool about anything as long as they knew who you were with and where you'd be.

Jaydens pov

The girls and I decided we'd have fun with the boys down stairs. We put on our bikinis and went downstairs. Now before you get any ideas, we are going to the pool. However the pool is right out side the door in the living room. We walked right in front of the boys while they were playing x-box. My brother was pretty mad but the others were all drooling. It was kind of funny. Ok, let me rephrase that. It was REALLY funny.  

"Jayden, can I talk to you real quick?"  Dallas asked.

"Nope. Sorry we are off to the pool." We walked out the doors. Just let me say, the doors are glass. Needless to say I could feel eyes on me. Creepy feeling, but I knew it was just the boys watching me.

"Uh, Jayden, do you feel like we are being watched?" Sky asked.

"Sky its the boys inside." I said with a 'duh' tone.

"Jay the boys left to go to Jakes." She pointed to the glass door and looked into the glass. As I looked through it was confirmed that, indeed, the boys had left.

Harry's pov-

I watched the girls for a while as they played in the pool. I made 'Marcel' look like me so I could dress like me. I also got rid of his skank girlfriend. God she was annoying. I am going to try and talk to the girls, but I cant let them know that I am Harry. If they know they will tell Madison and then I will literally be dead. Not good.

DING DONG

I rang the door bell and Sky came to the door.

"UNCLE MARCEL!!!" She screamed and hugged me.

"Hey!! Where are Jayden and Dallas?" I asked.

"Jayden is out in the pool and Dallas is with his friends." She said. 

"Awesome. Are your parents home?" I asked. I already knew all the answers but I would be suspicious or rude to not ask.

"No. But they will be soon. Come on in. Are you hungry?"

"No thanks." I said back. I sat down on the couch and looked at Sky.

Madisons pov (present)-

"YES!" I screamed and kissed him. He smiled widely. "I love you so much." I said and kissed him again. 

"I love you too." He said and by then we were full on making out. 

(A/N: Hey guys, sorry for being gone for so long. Now that daily sports are over, I want to start updating more and reading more on here. I haven't been on wattpad in forever.

Funny moment:

Sister: I dont get it. Why does Demi Lovato sing 'Made In The USA' if she's from Texas?

Me: *facepalm* where do you think Texas is?

Sister: ....... Shut up

Follow my photography and edits instagram: krc122415 

My real instagram: Kieracall24

Comment on one of my photos saying wattpad sent you and I'll follow you!!:))