Chapter 23

Madysons pov-

I ran out the door and to the cemetery Harry was in. I was in tears and couldn't really see straight. The bastard better die in hell.

Once I finally got there I kneeled down by Harrys grave. He was the only thing I loved more than life. He is the only reason I could cope with what happened with Hunter. I am so close to going insane. So close. If this would have happened a month ago, I would have probably killed myself. I can't keep pretending this will go away. This man violated my life. He keeps finding ways to hurt me more. I can only hope my baby boy doesnt look like Hunter. Its pretty unlikely. Really unlikely. I just have to face this this wont just go away. It cant.

After what seemed like hours, though I know it was only minutes, I finally went home. I couldnt be there thinking about this. I am mentally exausted. I feel worn out.

When I get home,  Niall has tear stained cheeks.

"Where were you? Why didnt you answer my calls?" He starts questioning.

"I wasnt focused on my phone. I went to see Harry. I couldnt think straight. I still cant. But I think going there helped." I answer truthfully. I think better when I am with Harry. Wether he's underground or next to me.

"You had me worried to death. I couldnt see where you went in the intersection and I lost track of you." He said.

"Well I am here now." I said and went to find Gemma and Anne. I went to my room first and they werent there. So I went to their rooms and they werent there. Well they are related to Harry. They must be in the kitchen. Yep. My questions were answered by seeing Gemma standing with the fridge wide open and tears streaming down her face and Anne sitting in the chair make-up running and tears as well. This house is full of sad people. Its depressing.

"Anne, Its ok. This is all my fault." I said and she looked at me like I had a another head.

"How is this your fault?"

"I got kidnapped and raped and Harry was my boyfriend. Hunter got a hold of him.This is my fault." I said. "Its should have been me in Harrys place. i dont deserve to be here with out him" I said and cried more. Its true.

"Madyson dont you ever think that. Harry deserves to be here but not without you. They say things happen for a reason. What that reason is, I dont know. But he is gone for a reason. What if he lived? Would he have had a terrible life because of that? You have to weigh your options. Ponder everything. My husband left Harry, Gemma, and I. I thought we were meant to be. But thats because I got pregnant with Harry so we had to get married. We never really loved each other. When he left I thought my life was over. I thought I would never find anyone ever again. But then Robin and I got reconnected and look. I am a happy woman. I moved past the tough times and here I am." She said. She is truly amazing. I couldnt ask for anyone else to have walked into my life. "The only thing you should have to worry about right now is you, Niall, and the children. Think of it as a positive thing. Its easier said than done, trust me I know, but it has to be done. Think, a year from now you'll have a family. A new life. The past wont change, and you cant forget it, but you can prevent it happening again." She finishes with a small smile. She's right. A year from now, everything will change. It will be different.

"I love you. I dont know what I would do without you. Honestly." I say and hug her.

"You dont have to."

Nialls pov-

"The only thing you should have to worry about right now is you, Niall, and the children. Think of it as a positive thing. Its easier said than done, trust me I know, but it has to be done. Think, a year from now you'll have a family. A new life. The past wont change, and you cant forget it, but you can prevent it happening again." I heard Anne say.  She's right. Madyson is really strong to go through what she has. I have to give her credit.

"I love you. I dont know what I would do without you." Mady says.

"You dont have to." I love watching them. I wish she had that type of relationship with my mum. Maybe I should fly her in. Shes never met Madyson.  I dont even know if she knows about her. Well her and I . She knew about her and Harry. I walk to my room to call her.

"Hello?" She answers.

"Hey mum, its me." I said into the phone.

"Niall!! Oh its so good t here your voice!" She exclaims.

"Yours too. I miss you."

"I miss you too."

"When are you coming home?"

"I dont know. I actually called to ask if you wanted to come here. I could buy you a flight. I really want to see you but Simon wont let us leave the country until everything with Harry and Hunter has been squared away." I say into the phone.

"I would love that. How is Madyson?"

"Shes really good. he actually has been seeing somebody lately." I say.

"Really? So soon? I dont think I could ever move on if that happened to me." Oh shit.

"Yeah. Its nothing exclusive. And its not that soon. She told me- I mean him that she didnt want a full blown relationship yet because she wasnt ready."

"She told you?" She asked. Oh crap. She did hear that.

"Uh no I meant the guy." I lie. I dont think I can tell mum yet. "Mum I better go its getting late and we have guests." I say and we say our goodbyes and hang up.

Madysons pov-

"

"Shes really good. he actually has been seeing somebody lately." I hear Niall say.

"Really? So soon? I dont think I could ever move on if that happened to me." Excuse me?

"Yeah. Its nothing exclusive. And its not that soon. She told me- I mean him that she didnt want a full blown relationship yet because she wasnt ready."

"She told you?"

"Uh no I meant the guy." So Niall doesnt want his mom to know about us. 

After the hang up I walk in.

"So this guy... Who is he?" I ask.

"You heard that?"

"You only had it on speaker phone."

"Look she was being so judgy that I didnt want to say anything. I didnt want her to think I was taking advantage of you." He says.

"Yeah. So are you ever going to tell her the truth. I dont want her to think I am some whore." I say.

"Honey she doesnt think that."

"Really? Because it sure sounds like that." I say.

"Really. I promise."

"Dont promise an opinion unless you know its a fact." I said and woddled over to my room. As I sat down the babies started kicking and a wettness between my legs happend. Oh my god. Oh my god. They are here.

"Niall!!" I screamed. "The babies are here!!" I say and shove my bag on my shoulder. Niall rushed to my side and helped me to my car. This is it. They are here.