Chapter 3

*Cats POV*

I was once again woken up by Dylan jumping on my bed and shaking my tired body. 'Get Up!' she screamed several times in my face until I ended up kicking her off. I stretched and slowly got out from under my blankets. I pulled my hair into a bun and started to make my bed. Dylan went into my small apartment kitchen and started making breakfast. it was 53 degrees out, quite cold for me, I started to pick out my outfit to go out with Harry. I picked out short dark brown leather boots, a white sweater, skinny jeans, a brown beanie, and my dark brown leather purse. (outfit in the sidebar :).) I slightly curled my hair making a beach wave kind of thing. I put my pink Victoria's secret perfume on along with some jewelry and concealer. I got a text from Harry around 10 that said

' hello love, we are still on for 10:30, yeah?'

He called me love, that is weird. Really weird, is that like a name that will stick with me? Or is he trying to tell me something?

'yes, 10:30 is still perfect' I replied

'great, I am leaving my flat in 10, be ready."

What the hell is a Flat. I don't know, must be a British term. I grew up in America with Dylan, we have been best friends since we were 12. She got accepted into Oxford in the fall and she asked me to move to London with her. I gratefully accepted  her offer and now we have separate apartments in this building. We live across from each other because we decided we needed our privacy, we were talking about moving in together soon, we can't afford our own places, so we would go half and half. I do not attend college, I simply did not want to. I work at aeropastle in a mall downtown on weekday nights.

'Harry, I grew up in America you know that, now let me in on your British terms and tell me what a 'flat' is please?'

'oh Yea, a flat is a British term for an apartment, I forgot you just moved here. I am leaving now love, be there in 15'

AN APARTMENT. IT MAKES MORE SENSE NOW. I just embarrassed myself. Great, now my crush thinks I am stupid. Wait, did I just say my crush. I think I have feelings for Harry. I think? I do. I do have feelings for him. The way his chocolate brown locks flow across his forehead perfectly, The way his green orbs gaze into my blue ones and make me feel like I'm on an upside-down roller-coaster. I sat at the small kitchen table and got some bacon, I wasn't hungry at all. I sat at the table across from Dylan, she was stuffing her face with pancakes, orange juice and bacon.

" hungry much dyl?" I asked her taking a bite of my bacon

"Hmf?" her head popped up and she looked like she never ate before.  

" im going out with Harry soon, so lock the door when you leave."

Her eyes grew wide and she let out an evil laugh. she finished chewing her food and leaned back in her chair with her arms crossed, smirking.

"Harry huh?" she was still smirking and she raised one of her eyebrows. I nodded and took a sip of my orange juice

"okay, but make sure to wrap your bait before you mate" she winked . I spit out my orange juice all over her. We were laughing for the longest time until he called letting me know he was outside. I grabbed my purse and ran down the steps chewing on a piece of bacon. I opened the doors and walked to his truck. He got out and opened the door for me.

A/n sorry the chapter is short! I had some things that came up! keep reading to see how the date goes. I love you!

~allyson