Chapter 5

Its been 4 weeks since I meet Harry. We have became closer. Every time I see him my feelings grow stronger for him. He is becoming a handsome weakness for me. Dylan went to Bradford to visit her grandparents on her time off from school for 1 week, leaving me without an alarm clock. Harry and I went out for coffee a couple times, we have been hanging out lately. He told me about the music he makes on YouTube, He is one talented boy. Over these past few weeks I have gotten all of the boys numbers including Liam, Zayn, Lou and Niall.

___

It's 10:30 and I just got done work. It was really busy today and I just want to get home and relax. I know I won't sleep because I am a night owl. It's a Friday night and I don't have work tomorrow. I also got a car last week, I was tired of taking the bus. I slowly locked the doors of my work and walked to my navy blue car. I got in and played my Carrie Underwood CD. I locked my car doors and entered my apartment building. It's now 11 o'clock and I started upstairs to my room. I walked up to my door and started searching for my key to enter.

No- no- no! Were are my keys? not in my pockets, I don't carry a purse. Think- I put my phone and keys on the table before I left this afternoon. I grabbed my phone and... left my key on the kitchen table. I locked myself out. NICE GOING CAT. When you move in you are given two keys, one to use, and the other for an extra. I gave my extra to Dylan in case of an emergency. The front desk closes at 10:00 so I can't get another Key. I have no family over in London and all I have is Harry and The boys. I guess it's time to call Harry for a place to sleep. I called him 3 times- no answer. Harry shares his place with Liam, Niall, Lou and Zayn.  I guess Liam would be the next best thing, right? I started to dial Liam's number, It rang 4 times before I got an answer.

"Hi Cat." Liam Said softly. I heard some shouting in the back round.

"uh, hi Liam. Are you with Harry?"

"Yeaa" He dragged out

"He didn't answer my calls, do you mind if I talk to him?" I asked

"I'd hate to tell you this, But he, Niall and Lou are a bit...Drunk"

"oh.." I said loosing hope.

"Why is everything alright babe?"

"uh- kinda. I got locked out of my apartment and I called Harry because I need a place to stay until morning. He didn't answer, so I called you."

"oh, you can come sleep here, The other boys wont mind, and I surely don't mind"

"Thank you Liam! your a lifesaver! I am on my way!"

"no problem babe"

*End of Phone Call*

___

*Liam's Pov*

Okay, At least I get one more person to help me with the drunkies. I am sick of being the dad around here. The boys are very perverted when they are drunk, I don't want Cat to get offended. I called all of the boys into the living room and they sat in a circle in front of me.

"Listen Boys, Cat is Coming for the Night!!! so behave! especially you harry!" I yelled pointing at Harry. He pouted and Lou jumped in.

" A CAT!? WHAT COLOR FUR? IS IT FAT?" he screamed slurring his words.

That's when I heard the doorbell go off.

"OMG ITS SANTA! ACT LIKE YOUR SLEEPING!" Niall screamed and hit the floor with a thud.

I walked to the door and opened it for Cat to come in. Her brown hair was pulled back in a loose ponytail. She had a week smile on her face, she was wearing black skinny jeans and a aeropastle hoodie.