Chapter 6

Chapter 6

Ice skating didn't seem like a bad idea. It is actually a really good idea, I used to play ice hockey with Dylan and my sister Charlie. We played on our towns Varsity team for a good 3 years, they both continued playing and I stopped. I stopped after  I found out my boyfriend of 2 1/2 years was cheating on me with the head cheerleader. Yep, I know, sound like one of those Disney movies where  you find out your cheating on you find your true love 2 days after. Nope, it never happened. I fell in love with Mason (my ex) when I was 15, right after we started going out. I was way to young to be in love, but I didn't care, I was anyways. I went the movies one night with some friends, and there a couple in front of us in the theater kissing. And by kissing I mean having a full on make out session. The theater was dark, and the movie was boring so me and Dylan started throwing popcorn at the couple in front of us. They broke the kiss when a piece of popcorn hit the boys face. He wiped his head towards us about to say something when his eyes grew wide. It was Mason, before I knew it I was out of the movie theater running down the street with Dylan far behind. When I came to an empty step I collapsed onto it and put my head on my knees, cradling them. I was bawling my eyes out, It felt like I was there for Hours, just crying. I have never trusted a person after that, and I haven't talked to Mason since. He still tries to get in touch with me by texting or calling, I never answer. I was 17 when that happened, It was only about 7 months ago. I never felt so broken, I skipped school to avoid being called names by others, but I didn't avoid it. The day after I went back to school only to be called names like 'skank, whore, bitch' and etc. Even though I don't show how hurt I am, I am really sensitive over the subject. Off that topic, Dylan is coming home today.

___

Lou introduced me to the washer and dryer after our little dance session and I decided to wash my cloths from yesterday. I was still in Harry's cloths and the smell was absolutely intoxicating. So we were going ice skating today, I started walking to Harry's bedroom and he was following close behind me. I stopped by the dryer to pick up my clothes. Harry has a bathroom connected to his bedroom , so I was heading for that, Harry still behind me. We entered the room and he closed the door behind him.

"um cat d-do you want to wear one of my Jackets, since Its cold out and we are going ice skating?" He asked throwing a spare toothbrush to me.

"Sure and Thanks" I messed up his hair and started to brush my teeth. When I finished I looked into the mirror In front of the sink. I almost chocked on my spit from the view. My hair was absolutely horrid. It was frizzy and puffy with curls every here and there, it was in a 'messy' ponytail. I looked back to Harry and smiled.

"Har?" I asked brushing my hair with a brush I found on the counter on the sink. His head shot up from his phone and our eyes made immediate connection

"Yes babe?" ERG! THERE HE GOES WITH THE "BABE". I don't think he understands what he does to my feels. I literally feel like I am on a freaking rollercoaster when he calls me 'babe'. I swear this boy  will be the death of me.

"Uh- do you think we can stop by my apartment? I need to get my new key."

"Sure but first tell me what the hell happened last night? Why do you need  a new key? Why are you wearing  my cloths? Why were you sleeping with me? Why-"   I put my hand over his mouth and giggled.

"Shut up?" I asked nicely. I felt him smile under my hand when- HE JUST BIT MY HAND. oh he's not getting away with that.

"GODDAMNIT STYLES, YOUR 19! YOU SHOULDN'T BE PULLING THAT SHIT"  I screamed grasping my throbbing hand. He pouted  and started walking towards me again. I flopped down on his bed and he cupped my face. What is HE up to? I'm actually really scared. I acted quickly and grabbed his wrist. This was a perfect opportunity to bite him back, so I did.