Maid Of Dragneel~ Chapter 4

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Lucy POV
.
I walk to Sting and I see him smirk. Pervert! I thought. "Hey Lucy boo~" Sting purred. I rolled my eyes and sat next to him. "Why are you so mean to Yukino." I asked Sting. Mira and Lisanna taught me to he matchmake.

Stings smirk drops to a frown. He combs his hair with his hand. "Why you ask blondie?" Sting sighed.

I glanced at Natsu and and her narrowed his eyes at me. He stormed out of the room and I instantly felt guilt.
Natsu told me to stay with him. I bowed to Sting and ran after Natsu. Sting sat there dumbfounded.

I ran to catch Natsu. What I saw made me feel sad and angry. Natsu was having a picnic with a red haired girl.

He looks at me. His eyes show sadness and loneliness, but also bitterness. "Master Natsu, no one informed me of you having a picnic." Natsu crossed his arms. "Excuse me maid, we are having a date here." Natsu said harshly.

It felt like he stabbed me in the heart. Is this what you call love? It couldn't be, sure he is handsome and his grin is like sunshine that can bright up any day. Crap, I'm in love.

---------------------

"Master Natsu, who is this beautiful lady? Does Master Igneel know her?" I asked hiding my sadness. "Her name is Flare Corona, and no he doesn't. Now go maid before I take you to the cells!" Natsu raised his voice.

I can't explain what happened because I don't remember myself. Right now I'm sitting in a cell in the dungeon. I heard footsteps heading towards my cell. Loke emerged from the darkness and handed me a cup of water.

I took the water and gulped it down. "What happened Loke?" I asked. Loke shrugged his shoulders. "Dragneel told you to leave, instead you slapped him." I looked down. "I did that?" I whispered. Loke heard me because he nodded. "Flare Corona is Dragneel's fan."

I stared at Loke surprised. "Dragneel goes out on random dates to please his fans. He has a 'affair' with them and then he dumps them." Loke continued.

Loke then smiled. "I can get you out though. All you have to is convince Aries to go out with me." I nodded. Aries-san is my closet friend besides Levy. "I'll do it!" I shouted. Loke cheered for joy.

-----------------

Many hours later Loke let me out. I went to Natsu's room, because I sleep there too. I opened the door and Natsu was laying on his bed.

He glared at me. "Why are you here." He hissed. "Why are you mean to me." I asked calmly.

Natsu POV

It's just because I saw you and Sting together. Of course I didn't say that! "What's it to you?" I growled. I know I'm being mean but I thought she loved me.

"Hey, I'm your maid!" Lucy pouted. I smirked. "Right maids do what masters tell them, so leave." I said.

--------------------

L-Leave?!" Lucy repeated. "Yeah, leave. Bye bye." I slammed the door in her face. I heard sniffles and footsteps.

I looked out the window and thanks to my good hearing, I heard something bad.

Lucy- "Master Natsu told me to leave Virgo. Maids follow there masters orders."

Virgo- "Very well, but I will miss you!"

Lucy- "Me too, goodbye Virgo. Tell Loke and Aries I said bye."

Virgo nodded and waved, and Lucy walked in the direction of her old house.