Maid Of Dragneel~ Chapter 8

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
So here I am about to knock on Lucy's door. I raised my hand but Erza opened the door. "Natsu? I don't think she wants to see you right now." Erza crossed her arms.

"I need to apologize." I said even thought that's only half of what I'm going to do. Erza raised her eyebrow. "Okay make it quick." Erza walked away. "I don't take orders from you." I grumbled.

Erza turned. "What to say that to my face Dragneel?" She questioned gripping a sword she always carries around. "N-No nothing." I said. She nodded and turned.

-------------

I opened the door to Lucy's room. She was staring out a open window, her blonde hair was in a braid and she was wearing a fluffy blue dress. She probably chose blue because of her mood.

"Lucy." I said. She turned looking sad and lonely. "Natsu." She replied. We stood in silence for a few minutes. She stood and bowed. "Is there anything you need?"

"I need some time to talk."

"Sorry Master, that option is not available at the moment."

"Why not?"

"I can't bring my self to look at you." She answered.

Lucy POV

I'm going to stay away from Natsu. He hurt me. I took of my ring and gave it to him. "Sorry, I can't marry you. Give it to the girl you love." I sniffled.

He placed it back on my finger. "I love you, so you keep it."

"Master! You said you were using me." I glanced at the floor. "I said that cause I thought you didn't love me back."

I paused for a moment. Did I love him? Maybe...just a little...yeah, I love him. I just can't forgive him. He roughly pushing my lips onto his.

I broke it and he looked me in my eyes. "What are you doing with my boyfriend!?" A girl screamed. Natsu glanced lazily at Flare.

"I told you Flare, were over. I already chose a wife and that's her. Lucy Heartfilia." Natsu spun me and kissed my forehead. "W-Wait..."

Flare and Natsu ignored me.

She smirked. "Lisanna isn't going to be happy." Crap, I forgot to break up with Lisanna.

How does he forget to break up with someone. On another note, he was cheating!?

Flare held up her phone. "I'll call her Natsu." Natsu rolled his eyes. "No you won't, because I'm taking you to the dungeon." Natsu smiled smugly.

Flare shivered "W-What?" Gray and Gajeel appeared behind Flare and handcuffed her. She struggled to get out of the chains.

"Natsu stop!" I yelled. He ignored me and Gray and Gajeel took Flare to the dungeon.

---------------

It was a few days later when I heard a scream. I sprinted down to the basement and found Flare being shocked by a collar and whipped.

Bickslow was whipping her. "Bickslow! Stop!" Bickslow looked at me. Bickslow and I became very good friends because Evergreen introduced us.

"Lucy?" He said. I ordered him to go to the main level, being the kings fiancé I can order people to do things. He nodded and went upstairs.

I knelt down to Flare and took her collar of. "L-Lucy Heartfilia? W-Why?" She stuttered. "You look horrible, how about I take you to a guest room. I'll give you a bath and heal your wounds. Got it?" I said softly.

She smiled and thanked me. I helped her stand and supported her up the stairs. We were half way to he guest room when Natsu stood in front of me.

"Lucy, what are you doing?" He growled. I glared at him. "Flare didn't deserve this." I mumbled pushing him out of the way.

-------------

I got in the room and put hot water in the tub. I took some supplies for her cuts and bruises and started applying rubbing alcohol to them.

She whimpered at the pain but this is probably only 5% of the pain she had in the dungeon.

Once I was done, I placed her in the bath and started scrubbing her body with lemon soap. When I was done with that, I put a red knee length dress on her with her undergarments and bra.

I combed her hair and put it into a braid. I applied a little makeup and looked at my work. Flare looked beautiful.

I gave her red flats and led her to the dining room, where I gave her spaghetti and some fruit for the side.

Natsu barged in and grabbed me. "What is Flare doing here!" Natsu yelled. Flare looked down but kept eating. I was disgusted. She threatened to call a girl and he threw her in a cell and tortured her.

"She was gonna call a girl, and you put her in a cell and tortured her!" I shouted. "It's a petty reason Natsu!" I scolded.

Flare was done eating and came up to me and hid behind my back. "Flare, would you like to go home or stay here?" I asked.

She whispered in my ear that she wanted to stay. "You can stay in the room next to mine." I said. "You can't sleep in my room cause Natsu sleeps there with me." I explained.

She turned scarlet. "N-No we didn't do anything!" I blushed. Natsu smirked. "Not yet..."

"Pervet!" I yelled hitting him.

Sorry for any grammar mistakes!